Chapter 23 (The Christmas Kiss)

Liam's POV

Niall was staring around the room, as the house slowly began to fill up, clutching onto his left wrist, as he tried to cover his tattoo, his eyes moving from my auntie Jackie, to my uncle Dan.

"To many people?" I asked as he looked up at me,

"No.." I smiled slightly, sitting down on the couch as Niall grabbed himself a glass of water.

"We have a massive family, alot more from my fathers side" he nodded handing me the glass of water he was holding.

"Do you think people will judge us for our tattoos?"

"No...knowing my family they won't even notice them, and if they do, they won't even care to ask what they mean, trust me, my dad wore odd shoes on his feet for 4 hours before any one picked up on them, and that was only after he literally pointed them out" Niall chuckled, dropping his head into my shoulder.

"I'm so tired" he yawned, as more people moved in threw my front door.

"I wanna lock myself in my room, forever" I said, resting my arm on his shoulder.

"Shit" I said quickly, making Niall look up.

"That's the first I have heard you swear"

"And the last, promise" he chuckled, as my grandma walked towards up.

"Liam!, do you still have your beautiful red hair?" I looked down shaking my head, Niall was trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Gran I never had red hair, I'm naturally a brown" she frowned, leaning closer to Niall's face.

"And who are you?" She asked poking him.

"Niall"

"Your Irish, Irish lads are cute" he turned to look at me, frowning.

"Gran, I think someone is looking for you" she turned around.

"Thanks Liam, keep your hair looking nice" I sighed.

"What is wrong with her?" I asked.

"Just old I guess" Niall said, as about 10 of my sisters friends moved in threw the door, moving towards the two of us.

"Hello boys"

"I was just about to go to my room" I grabbed Niall's arm as he had turned a shade of green.

"I'm sorry, I'm chrostophobic" he said.

"Really, I didn't know that, sorry"

"It's okay" I smiled as I walked into my room.

"I think we will stay in here for the rest of the night" he nodded, sitting down next to me on my bed.

"What are we going to do redhead" I turned to face the chuckling lad.

"I like Irish lad, their cute" I grabbed his cheeks, as he giggled.

"Stop it, she didnt even do that"

"Well I just did"

"Keep your hair nice Lili"

"Alright, I have heard enough from you" I began to tickle the lad, making me squirm, laughing loudly.

"S-sorry" he said inbetween laughs, I chuckled, slowly letting him go, before realizing what he was doing.

"Pillow fight!"

"No!" He grabbed the pillow hitting me on the head.

"Niall James Horan!" I yelled running towards the boy, tackling him to the floor, holding him down as he giggled, his face a red, and his eyes watering from laughing so much.

Niall's POV

I looked up at Liam who had his body above mine, supporting it with his knees and elbows, his face not to far away from mine, I found myself staring at his pink lips, looking into his brown eyes as he caught his breath.

"That was fun" he said, puffing slightly.

"I haven't had that much fun since I was 6" I said softly, still looking at his lips, biting might.

"You have come along way Ni" I blushed at the nickname.

"Yeah, from broken, to almost fixed...almost" I said, my heart beat picking up, as Liam got closer to my face, his lips not even millimetres from mine, my breathing picked up, as he leaned in more.

I felt his lips brush against mine, before I deepened the kiss, smiling as he chuckled.

"Merry Christmas Niall" he said looking at the time.

"1 have one more wish" I whispered, blushing a massive red.

"And what would that be?" Liam asked dropping himself next to me,

"For you be my boyfriend" I watched his face light up.

"Really?!" I nodded.

"Well your wish just came true" I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

He smiled, running his thumb over my face, before I kissed him again.

"Thank you"

_______

So I'm bawling my eyes out!

I know it's a very cheesy chapter! But I wanted it like that!

Give me a second while I cry!

Goodbye! My Niam feels have just brought my emotions out!

Thoughts?!

~Kahlz