Chapter 7 (Goodbye Mullingar)

Liam's POV

"Niall" I said turning to him, he looked up from his small suitcase he was struggling to pack.

"Huh?"

"Since we already have to stop at the police station is there anywhere else you might wanna stop for one last goodbye?" He shook his head slightly.

"Nah, I just wanna go now" I smiled slightly before nodding.

"Okay, well lets go then" he nodded as I picked up his suitcase.

I stopped at the front desk placing my keys softly in front of the shorter lady.

"Your not book to leave for another 1 and a half months, where are you going?" She asked frowning as she looked at me.

"I'm going home, I have to go now" she frowned taking my keys my keys as I began to walked off.

"Liam" I stopped to face her.

"Stay same" I smiled.

"I will" she smiled as I walked off

Niall stopped when we walked out, his eyes scanning the place.

"Coming?" He shook his head going to go back inside.

"It's okay come on"

"No, I don't wanna go anymore"

"It will all be fine, I promise you" I sighed turning around and walking back towards him, grabbing his arm gently, he clutched onto my arm holding it tightly.

"Can we go now?" He nodded as I began to walk off again.

Niall's POV

I looked out the window of Liam's car, all of the places I used to remember so brightly showing up in my eye line.

"Liam" I watched him quickly glance at me.

"Yeah"

"I do actually want to make one last stop before we go"

"Where's that?"

"Nandos"

"Alright" he smiled slightly.

--------

"Harry" I said softly trying to hide the massive bruise across my face.

"Niall, I rang you yesterday, you didn't answer"

"Yeah I'm sorry"

"What brings you here?"

"I wanted to say goodbye"

"Did you get a better job, I'm happy for you mate" he patted me on the back making me whimper slightly.

"No, I didn't get a better job" I sat down at the small table, Harry placed his things down, sitting opposite me.

"Umm, well I'm moving"

"To where?"

"England"

"England! Are you being seriously, that's not exactly close Nialler"

"I know....but I've gotta get away, fro-from my dad, and the people around here"

"Your dad came in yesterday, he was quite pissed, wanted to see if you had come into work, I said I didn't know where you were, where have you been hiding?" Harry pushed a loose curl away from his eyes, as I sighed.

"I got...hurt, a boy he found me and helped me, his mother suggest I move, I need to go see a doctor"

"How hurt did you get?" I stood up slowly pulling my sleeves up.