Chapter 25 (Christmas Day)

Liam's POV

Niall had his head resting on my chest, his breathing soft and deep, I could feel the heat coming off his body, making me frown, I quickly stuck my hand to his forehead, sighing.

"Liam" I looked down at Niall, who had slowly woken up.

"Yeah Ni"

"Am I sick?"

"Sadly yes" he sighed dropping his head back into my chest.

"On Christmas Day?"

"You can still open your gifts, even if I have to carry you down stairs" he smiled slightly.

"No I can walk"

"I'm glad" he grabbed my hand interlinking our fingers.

"I would kiss you but I'm sick" I nodded tightening the grip on his sweaty palm.

"I hate being sick" I smiled kissing his forehead.

"Come on I'll make you a cup of tea, like I promised last night" He smiled dragging himself up.

"My mother is going to look at you and demand you have medicine" he shrugged dropping his head on my shoulder.

"Merry Christmas Niall" he chuckled slightly, I pulled him closer as we walked slowly down the stairs, his feet dragging on the wooden floorboards beneath him.

"So what did you get my for Christmas?" Niall asked, as I sat down on the couch,

"You will see"

"It better not of been expensive" I tilted my head to the side slightly, looking at him before I smiled.

"Well just wait" he sighed, dropping his head onto the armrest.

"I'm going to feel terrible because I didn't get you something expensive" he whispered.

"I don't care, having you here is all I need" he blushed.

"Don't be so cute Li Li" I chuckled, waiting for my mother to come down the stairs.

"Morning boys " she said brightly.

"Morning mum" I said smiling.

"Morning Karen" she leaned over the couch, looking at Niall.

"I new you would be close" Niall forced a smile onto his face.

"Merry Christmas Boys"

Niall's POV

"Li no I can't take them" I yelled, trying to give the pair of white Adidas back.

"Niall, there a Christmas present, I new how much you wanted them" I shook my head.

"Why are you so good to me?" I asked, cupping his cheeks

"I don't know, I just like to spoilt you" I smiled again, kissing him happily.

"I feel so bad" I said looking down.

"Don't, I bet what you got me is beautiful, I don't care, it's just a present"

"Yeah just a present when you buy me Adidas" he chuckled.

"I really don't care, if you give me a present saying you won't ever hurt yourself again, anything is beautiful to me" he held my shoulder.

"Fine, but I'm going to be truly embarrassed" I bent down under the Christmas tree, my head sore, and my body sweating.

"I used all my money on it, but it really is horrible" he smiled, pulling me closer to him, pulling my head into his chest.

"Dog tags" I buried my head into his chest with embarrassment.

"Thanks Niall"

"It's so bad"

"It's fine, I love it"

"I'll buy you something better when I get money Liam"

"Will you shut up, I love it" I smiled, looking up.

"Help me put it on" I sighed as he turned around letting me buckle it up.

"Dogs tags with your name on it is even better" I shook my head, as he gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thanks Niall" he pulled me closer, so I was practically sitting on his lap, my head resting on his chest, as he placed his head on my shoulder.

"We should invite Louis and Zayn over on the weekend"

"Can I ask Harry?" I asked, turning slightly to face him.

"Harrry?"

"Yeah in Ireland, I haven't seen him since we stopped at Nandos the day we left"

"Sure, the more the better" I smiled, grabbing his hands.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah alittle" he stuck his hand on my forehead, making me tingle.

"Your losing your fever which is good" I smiled, as Liam's eyes widened.

"Brit!" He cried, watching the little lab puppy run towards me.

"I haven't seem my dog since I found you" I ran my hand over her back.

"Your dog?"

"Yeah Brit, she was all I had until you" I blushed looking up at his sister, who was smiling.

"Finally you two got together, that's to sweet" Liam looked up.

"How did you find out?" she rolled her eyes.

"He is practically sitting on your lap, your hands around his waist, your head is resting on his shoulder, come on" I watched his face go red.

"Oh, so I guess we didnt hide it to well"

"I don't care, your cute together" he blushed, as she walked off.

"That took less then 24 hours, so maybe I was wrong"

"Yeah" he smiled, grabbing Brit and placing her on my lap.

"What are you doing?" He shifted out from behind me, causing me to lose all the support on my back.

He leaned over the couch, grabbing his phone off the counter.

"Smile!" I turned away trying to hid my head in Brits fur.

'No" he pouted.

"Just one" I rolled my eyes, resting my head on Brit's back, smiling widely.

"Thanks Ni" he kissed me on the forehead.

"It's my background picture now"

"Your an arse" he chuckled, holding me close again.

"Yeah, and proud of it"

______

Hope this chapter is okay!

Thoughts?!