Chapter 28 (Love Bites)

Liam's POV

I watched Niall stand in front of the mirror, trying to decide on what to wear tonight when Harry, Louis, and Zayn get here.

"Should I wear cream chinos or blue ones" he held them up, smiling slightly.

"I really don't care what you wear Ni" he frowned, dropping his arms down beside him.

"So you don't care if I just wear my boxers?"

"Oh yeah you could go like that if you want to" he flashed a tone of red.

"I rather not" I chuckled slightly as he turned back to face the mirror.

"Your perfect, who cares what you wear" he sighed looking up at me, looking threw the mirror.

"I just want your friends to like me" I sighed, wrapping my arms around his waist, and resting my head on his shoulder.

"They will"

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

"Postive" he smiled.

"But please just choose, blue or cream"

"Blue looks good on you!" He blushed.

"Your just saying that" I raised my eyebrows.

"Really I mean that" he smiled, placing the cream chinos on the bed.

"Thanks" I let him go walking over to grab my phone.

"Louis said that both him and Zayn are coming tonight" I heard Niall sigh slightly.

"You will look fine babe stop the stressing" I stuck my hands on his hips, going to kiss him neck, but instead I left a love bite, chuckling, as I stepped back.

Niall's POV

"Liam!" I cried, running my fingers over the red mark he had left on my neck.

"Why would you do that?" I asked, turning around to face him as he chuckled in the corner.

"You were to busy complaining, I thought you may never notice" I frowned.

"I felt it thats for sure" I pulled the scarf off the door handle.

"Now I have to wear a scarf for the whole night, just to cover your love bite" he chuckled, kissing me lightly.

"It's fine! Atleast they know your mine!"

______

I have been really slack with the updates I'm sorry.

Here it is!

Only a couple more chapters till this fanfic is finished!

Thank you thank you thank you! I can't believe this fanfic is almost at 5000 reads!

I love you all!