Chapter 15 (Sick And Thunderstorm)

Sick and Thunder storms

Liam's POV

Both myself and Niall got sick, from walking in the rain 2 days ago, it is bitterly cold here and now we both have temperatures.

one minute I'm shivering and then the next I'm boiling and losing the 4 layers I put on not even half any hour ago.

My mother walked threw our door, not even bothering to knock to make sure we had clothes on, oh no my mum doesn't knock, she just wanders in.

"Ready to go shopping?" I shook my head as I felt my teeth chattering uncontrabally, she frowned sticking her left hand gently on my forehead.

"Been in the cold for to long?" I nodded slightly hugging the blanket closer to my chest.

"Niall too?" I nodded as she sighed, walking off, leaving me shivering.

I turned my glance onto Niall, he was tucked up under his blanket, his head resting on his light fluffy pillow, and his blanket just over his head, his body was shivering like mine.

"Niall" I said softly, he lifted his head softly.

"I'm sick of being sick and hurt" he said softly, and quietly, his fingers appearing over the tops of his blankets.

"I hardly ever get sick" he sighed sitting up slightly, as the television buzzed.

"I'm always sick, or hurt, more hurt then sick" he pulled his jumper over his head, followed by a beanie, and a pair of wooly gloves.

"Boys!" I sighed when my mother came running threw the door again, I tried to pretend I was asleep, but she didnt fall for that.

"I got you some medicine!"

"Mum, we aren't going deaf, you don't need to yell! Unless your plan is to make us deaf" she rolled her eyes walking off towards our small kitchen.

"Curse you NYC!" I yelled turning towards the window, the rain falling heavily outside, nothing but big fat wet drops of rain.

"What would you do if I went mute?" Niall asked as I sat up.

"What, your not going mute are you?"

"Oh... No, I have gone mute before, didnt last long though, since dad slapped me" he winced on the word dad.

"I wouldn't slap you for it, I would just talk to you like I usually do, I would find my way" he smiled slightly as he slipped back down beneath his blanket.

"I trust you Liam"

"I'm glad" I smiled slightly before my mother came running back in with two small cups of medicine, I scrunched my face up as he handed it to me.

"I hate this shit" Niall whispered, making me laugh slightly.

"Same" I held the tip of my nose as I quickly poured it down my throat, gagging half way threw.

"Erghh. That's horrible horrible stuff"

"You can say that again" Niall said placing the small cup on the table beside him.

"It's better then being sick though" he nodded in agreement.

"I guess"

------

I watched Niall moved further down below his blanket, as his shivering picked up, I had just started to fall asleep, my eyes drooling as the 2 toy story movie buzzed on the television.

"Liam" I turned my head slightly.

"Yeah Ni"

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

Niall's POV

I woke up when the massive thunderstorm hit, I hate thunderstorms, I freak out and find myself hiding under my bed or in my bathroom.

"Liam" I whispered, my voice raspy and low.

"Yeah"

"Your awake?"

"Yeah"

"I'm scared"

"Same"

"Can I bunk with you?"

"Sure" I smiled grabbing my blanket and pillow, Liam turned the lamp on, lighting the room up in a second.

He shifted over slightly as I moved in next to him, wrapping myself in my blanket as I shivered.

"Better?" I smiled slightly, as I turned to lamp off.

"Better"

"I love you Niall"

"I love you too"

______

Short chapter, my iPad is dying and the charger is broken grrr