Akasuki's POV ~ short extra scene

"Akasuki!" I heard a voice coming from behind me. I turned around.

"Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, Kenma... I- I heard my dad saying '𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪' to someone, I don't think he's saying that to my ma.. " Kuroo and Akaashi immediately went in the apartment room that was unlocked. Bokuto and Kenma stayed with me.

Bokuto and Kenma got a text message from someone.. I couldn't tell who it was.

"Akasuki, let's go to the park! It's only.. 3pm" Bokuto said to me and grabbed my hand. Kenma was following us while playing his game on his phone. Bokuto drove us to the park and we parked somewhere.

What is going on at home?..

"Anddd we're here! Do you want to play volleyball?" Bokuto asked me. I nodded and he got the volley ball out of the car and we went to the field and played for a bit.

"What's happening to ma and dad?" Bokuto did not want to tell me

"O-oh they called us here to watch you because they'reee going to vacation?" He said to me, that was obviously a lie.

"You're lying to me bo"

"I- come onn Akasuki, why would I lie? Let's just keep playing volleyball" we continued to play volleyball until Kenma called us to come back to the car. We went back in the car and we were going to somewhere..

"We're going to Kuroos and Kenmas house, Akasuki-poo"

"Hey! Don't call me Akasuki-poo" We got to Kuroos and Kenmas house. Bokuto grabbed my hand and walled me to their living room. The mood changed as I got to the living room.

"Is something wrong?" I asked them as I sat down on the couch with Akaashi and Kenma next to me, Kuroo and Bokuto in front of me.

"Well.. You're parents-" "got killed?" Akaashi got cut off by me. They looked at me with shock, I started to cry.

"H-how did you know?" Kenma asked me.

"I just knew something was wrong when we got to the apartment, they told me to stay outside of the apartment while they go check and I just had a VERY VERY bad feeling, b-but I couldn't think of what it was.. When my dad started saying 'i hate you' I automatically knew what was going on.. I blame myself for existing, if I wasn't here they would've been happy and none of them would die. Im going to kill myself"

"Don't say that Akasuki, you're lucky to be existing. Don't kill yourself, you're only... 10 and you still have a long time to live. " Bokuto said to me while Akaashi  rubbed my back, comforting me.

-3rd person-

Akasuki adoptive parents were now Akaashi and Bokuto. During her 1st year of high school, she found a very nice, caring boyfriend. Akasuki still thought of you and Tendou, she went to your grave every year talking about her life. She cried everyday but Hiroyuki, her boyfriend was always there for her.