Chapter 12

DA FUK WE MADE IT TO 1K VIEWS DAYUMMMMKDKAKKDKSKKKKDNMA THANK YOU SO MUCHHH🕺💃✨

~~~

Y/n's POV

I closed the door immediately, knowing who it was.

"Y/n! Please open the door!"

"Why are you even here, go away. Don't talk to me anymore if you aren't going to believe in your own damn sister. Instead you believed a psycho bitch." I said to my brother and walked back to Kuroo's room.

"Y/n.. Who was that?" Kuroo asked me but I didn't want to respond to his question and grabbed his face and wiped the scratches off of him.

I checked my phone to look at the time but I got 1560 missed calls and 682 messages from Wakatoshi.

"Who's that?" Kuroo asked me, he was over my head looking at my phone.

"Oh it's nobody" I said to him and cleared of the notifications in my phone and turned off my phone. He looked at me and snatched my phone out of my hands.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I yelled at him. He went in my phone that didn't have a password and went to my messages and missed calls.

"Why do you have so much missed calls and a lot of unread messages" He asked me.

"Can you mind your own business?" I said to him and tried to get my phone back but he put his arm over his head.

"Tell me first" Kuroo demanded me to tell him.

"Fine.. My brother believed a psycho bitch who threathened me to stay awake from my..." I stopped for a bit and Kuroo put both of his hands on my shoulders.

"Your what?" He said to me. I started to blush a little.

"I don't know.. My crush?" I accidentally blurted out and covered my mouth and realize what I said.

"Oop-" The pudding behind us wasn't playing his switch anymore, he was listening to me and Kuroo.

"What is the girls name and what she look like? I think I know her" Kuroo told me.

"Her name is Sato Aiko, and she have brown long hair, clean skin, perfect body, and pretty sky blue eyes." I told him, his eyes widen.

"Um, are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost" I said to him and he threw his hand over his mouth.

"Oh that's Kuros ex, she used Kuro" The pudding said to me.

DING

I thought I put my phone on 'do not distrub' I thought to myself. Oh wait, Kuroo still have my phone and it's opened.

"Kuroo, give me my phone" I demanded him and he gave me my phone back.

I looked on my phone and is was Tendou..

'Y/n.. I'm sorry'

The fuck.. I went to go answer the text message.

~~~

You: ..what?

Tendou: I'm sorry

You: bro- sorry about what?

Tendou: I never told you that I was dating Aiko before she came to the school.. She used me, I overheard her and a guy talking.

You: oh.. Did you break up with her?

Tendou: mhm

You: want me to come over?

Tendou: girl it's 4am

You: idc I'll just come over

Tendou: fine.. My house is at [INSERT ADDRESS]

You: okay.

~~~

"Guy's I'm going to go" I told them and got my phone.

"Okay~ BUT take my jacket, it's cold outside. It's like 20 degrees right now" Kuroo told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Okayy" I took his jacket, put it over me and waved 'goodbye' at Kenma and Kuroo.

"I'll bring your jacket back to you tomorrow" Then I left the house to go to Tendou's house.

-time skip to Tendous house-

I got to his house in like 40 minutes, his house wasn't too big or too small. I texted Tendou saying that I was outside and I walked up to his door.
He opened the door.

"Hi y/n" Tendou greeted me, I looked at him and his eyes was red and a little bit puffy. He was shaking a little.

"Hi Tendou" I greeted him back and he let me inside. I saw that same doctor who let me out of the hospital in 1 week, she was on the couch reading a chapter book. She had short red hair and black glasses like the last time I saw her.

She caught me looking at her and looked at me back, when she saw me she looked disgusted. She looked at me head to toe.

Tendou grabbed my wrist lightly and brought me to his room.

"Sorry.. My mom is being disrespectful right now" Tendou told me and I just nodded.

"You want to go to the amusement park tomorrow? To let you forgot about what happened today" I asked him.

".. Sure" He said to me and did his :3 smile.

"When should go to sleep then, it's.. 5 in the morning" I said to him and he nodded.

"Let me go brush my teeth first" He said to me and let me in his room then I heard shuffling coming from the door. I looked at the door and saw his mom.

"Why are you near my Tendou? Only Aiko can have him.."

☀︎︎

BAKDKSJDKSLFJSKFJSKXJ IM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR WRITING THISS🕺

Today I accidentally slept through first hour and after that class was done. I slept for 10 minutes because we have 10 minutes to go to our next class. When I was asleep for 10 minutes my whole family was in my room gathering around the bed like what the hell😭😭

My mom told me she thought I was drunk and thought I haven't been going to my zoom meetings because I was on my bed sleeping🏃‍♀️💨
I went to sleep at 6am💃🕺✨💅

How was your day/night?

Did you enjoy this chapter?

What do ya think Tendou's mom gona do? 👀

☀︎︎