Chapter 10

AHANISMID I WOKE UP AT 9 TODAY BUT IM SO LUCKY WE HAVE ASYNCHRONOUS DAY TODAY😭🖐️

~~~

Y/n's POV

"Let me ask my mom really quick" Hinata said and ran out of his room. I looked around his room and it was kind of messy but clean at the same time.

"L/n! My mom said sure" Hinata came running back to the room.

"Thank you!!" I went up to him and hugged Hinata.

"You can sleep in the guest room that we have in our house, come follow me!' Hinata grabbed my wrist and we started running to the guest room that was just next to his room.

"Here you go! By the way, if you need any clothes or shoes theres some in the dresser. Their my mom and my mom also bought some boys clothes too" Hinata said to me and sat on the ground next to the door. i opened the dresser drawers and they were put in and folded perfectly, then i closed the drawer. Something came up in my head.

"Hinata do you remember my name?" I asked him and he jumped off of the ground.

"Yep! It's l/n f/n" He said to me and he came up to me and grabbed my wrist once again then ran out of the room to go to the kitchen.

"Do you want food?" He asked me.

"No its okay, im not hungry" I said then my stomach betrayed me and started growling.

"uh huh not hungry at all" Hinata said.

"Okay maybe just a little hungry" I said and Hinata opened the fridge and got sushi.

"Here" Hinata slide it over to you.

"Thank you" I simply said and opened the sushi packaging. I took a sushi and stuffed it my mouth until there was the last sushi.

i looked at my phone to check the time and all i saw was 102 missed calls and 32 messages from Wakatoshi. 52 missed calls and 20 messages from an unknown number. 1563 missed calls and 1203 messages from another unknown number. 

I ignored them and checked the time, it was 5 in the morning. I looked at Hinata, he laid his orange haired head on the counter.

"Hinata, im going to sleep and wheres the trash?" I asked him and stood up from the chair.

"its at your left" He said to me while his head was still on the counter. I threw away the sushi packaging and went to the guest room.

I took my phone out again and i got more missed calls and messages. I quickly changed my clothes into a baggy shirt and shorts i found in the dresser. i turned on 'do not disturb' then i went to sleep.

-The next morning-

"HEY L/N WAKE UP"

i slowly started to wake up, and i saw Hinata jumping everywhere in the room like a dog.

"hm?" i answered

"Lets go to the park!" He said to me, i look at the time to see it was 11 am.

"..okay" I said sleepily and slowly got off the bed and pushed Hinata out the room so i can change. I quickly change back to my school uniform.

"LETS GOOO!" He grabbed my wrist and started running to the park which was like 5 minutes away from his house, we ran past by another i recognized a person who went to my school. I turned my head to see Semi, he probably didnt know me too well yet.

"We're here" Hinata said. We ended up walking around this big lake, when we were walking i spotted a red haired guy and a girl.

"Hinata come here!" I whispered to him, grabbed his hand, and dashed right past the red haired guy and the girl.

"What?! L/n whats wrong?" he asked me but i ignored him and we kept running, i ran for my life like i was in some horror movie. 

"Y/N?!" I heard the red haired boy screamed my name as we were still running. When we went fully around the lake, me and hinata started panting for air until i got my breath.

"Im sorry Hinata, i'll tell you when we get back to your house" I said to me and he nodded.

"eBl-" then Hinata started to puke.

"Oh my god- Hinata are you okay?" It smelled gross, he kept on going while i stand there not knowing what to do.

"Yeah.. im okay" He said to me and we started.

"Y/N!!" we heard from a distant.

"We gotta run again, im sorry Hinata. Unless you want to stay here." I said to him and he just ran with me again. I looked behind us to see Tendou running to us, trying to catch up to us. Luckily me and Hinata both have the same running power. 

Tendou was far away from us because he was out of sight, so me and Hinata both ran into a random grocery store nearby. When we ran in i bumped into a rooster looking guy, he was with another guy who was TALLLL and had grey hair. The rooster turned around to me.

"Hey! Watch where you're going"

My back is in pain for some reason😭😭

How was your day/night?

Did you enjoy this chapter?