♡︎Chapter 7

-After school-

"Hey Y/n do you want to come to volleyball practice with me?" Tendou asked you, so you just nodded yes and you both walked out of the room to go to the court. Semi, Goshiki, Shirabu, Wakatoshi, and some other people were there.

"Oh hey Y/n!" Goshiki greeted you, you waved at him.

"Let's get started with practice" Wakatoshi said to everybody, so everyone went to Wakatoshi.

A tall old man comkng up to me.

"Who are you" The old man asked you.

"O-oh im just Wakatoshi's sister and I came here to watch him practice" You told the old man.

"Hmm okay you can sit on that chair over there and my name is Tanji Washijo and I'm their coach" The old man said to you.

"My name is l/n f/n" then you went to walk over to the chair that Tanji said you could sit in to watch them practice.

-After practice-

"Y/n let's go home" You turned around to see Wakatoshi.

"Okay let's go but let me ask Tendou if he wants to come over. We still have the project to do." You told Wakatoshi and ran to Tendou, he wasn't too far away from the door.

"Hey Tendou you want to come over? We still have like 3 more parts to do in our project" You told him and he agreed to come over so you, Wakatoshi, and Tendou went to your apartment room and you all slipped off your shoes.

You and Tendou went to do your project and Wakatoshi went to take a shower.

"Tendou can you search up [insert science stuff] on google" You asked Tendou and he nodded so he went on his school laptop and searched it up.

-An hour later-

"We're finally done were our project" You said and fell backwards because you were tired. You looked at your clock to see it was 6:23 pm.

"Bye Y/n, im gonna go back to my house now" Tendou said and left the apartment.

That was fast.. Why was he in a rush you thought to yourself.

You changed your clothes into comfortable clothes and went in your bed and dozed off to sleep.

-In the morning-

Y/n's POV

I woke up and got up to go get ready for school. After I finishsd getting ready, it was 8:30 in the morning and school starts at 9.

I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed the things I need. I opened my door and Tendou wasn't out? That was very strange because he's usually there but oh well.

I went out to go to the gas station and get my strawberry banana milkshake and saw Tendou talking to a girl who was very pretty.. She had pretty brown long hair, sky blue eyes, and a perfect body. Her smile was also very pretty..

I felt something that I didn't like.. Was it.. Jealously? Do I like Tendou? I shook that away from me an went to pay my milkshake.

"Oh hey Y/n!" Shirabu came in with Goshiki and Semi.

"Hi guys!" I said cheerfully to them and walked out of the store to go to school, I didn't want to see Tendou nor that beautiful girl..

-At school-

I went to go sit in my seat and saw Tendou and that girl again.. Tendou sat in his seat and that girl was hovering his desk. I didn't want to look at them so I turned my head to the window to see beautiful blossom trees, some of the blossoms were falling and the sun was shining.

"Are you okay y/n?" I turned my head to see Tendou talking to me. I was kind of annoyed and hurt..

"Yeah I'm okay, why?" I lied to him.

"Oh I just had a gut feeling you weren't okay but looks like my gut was wrong" Tendou chuckled.

"Okay everyone, we have a new student here" The teacher said.

"Hi! My name is Sato, Aiko! " She introduced herself and smiled. I looked at Tendou and he was blushing a little.

"Okay Aiko, your seat is next to the red hair guy right there in the back" The teacher said to Aiko.

After she got on her seat she started talking to Tendou. She didn't try to invite me to all with them not even once.

-After school-

"Hey Aiko-chan do you want to come over to my volleyball practice game with Karasuno?" I overheard Tendou talking to Aiko.

"Sure! That sounds fun" Aiko said to Tendou.

I went to grab my bag and leave the school as fast as I can. I cross the street and saw a car driving fast to me.. I couldn't move my legs to run...

☀︎︎
BAHA I'M DONE WITH MYSELFFF, I'M JEALOUS MYSELF NOW EVEN THOUGH THIS MY STORY😭😭

Here are some questions for you🏃‍♀️💨

What do you think will happen?

How was your day/night?

Did you enjoy this chapter?

𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 but will you be safe and sound? 👀
☀︎︎