Chapter 9

Y/n's POV

"Ahem" I faked the cough and they moved.

I went to the bathroom feeling jealously coming up to me when i went in one of the stalls, i ignored the feeling and used the toilet.

When i went out of the stall, washed my hands, and left the bathroom to go back to the class. I saw Aiko aka Heather it looked like she was waiting for me.

"Y/n!!" She ran to me and hugged me, but i didnt hug her back.

"Um hi"

"Don't tell anyone about the me and my kiss with Tendou or i will ruin your life and don't go near me nor Tendou" Aiko threatened and innocently smiled at me.

"Alright.. Now can you get out of the class, im still doing my homework i missed last week" I told her and she didnt complain one bit and went out of the class.

Geez, i knew she was something else I thought to myself and sighed, and i went back to work on my homework.

-After school-

Everybody was talking, it was loud but i wasnt able to hear Tendou and Aiko's conversation.

Aiko's POV

Lol he thinks i like him, i'm only doing this for the money.

"Aiko! Do you want to come to volleyball practice with me again?" Tendou asked me.

"Sure! It was really fun last time. You were so good at receiving!" I assumed.

"You mean blocking? Receiving isnt my thing" he said.

"Yes! i meant that" I giggled.

Y/n's POV

Her dumbass dont know what receiving and blocking is I thought to myself.

I quickly put my stuff in my bag and left the class. I went to the gym to see Aiko and Tendou.

Oh shit

I quickly tried to leave.

"L/n!" The old man, Tanji.

"O-oh hey, I need to go get my notebook i left in the library" I accidentally stuttered and left the gym.

"I'll go get it for you Y/n!" Shirabu said.

"n-no its okay i'll go get it" I said to him but he already ran off to go get it.

Damn this guy.. I thought to myself.

I looked at Aiko and she glared at me, giving me a sign i should leave.

"I have to go use the bathroom.. I'll be right back" I told Tanji and left the gym.

"But theres one right-" Tanji said to me but i already ran off.

Im lucky i got awa-

I bumped into Shirabu who was coming back from the library.

"im sorry Y/n are you okay?" He asked me and lend me his hand.

"Im alright, anyways i got go bye." I told him and left.

I got to my apartment, took off my shoe, and went to my bed.

Why did i even bother to go to Wakasushi's volleyball practice? I thought to myself.

I suddenly heard an instant knock on the door, so i got off my bed and went to the door and looked through the peephole to see Aiko the bitch.

"Y/N! OPEN THE DOOR!" Aiko demanded me. I opened the door.

"What did i tell you bitch" She cursed at me.

"Im sorry i didnt know you were there." I simply said.

The argument went on for an hour until we heard foot stops it sounded like Wakatoshi's. Then all of the sudden, Aiko went to the ground and looked like she was the hurt one while i stand there seeing Ushijima standing there looking at me.

"What are you doing Y/n.." Wakatoshi asked me.

"Im doing nothing, shes sitting there like shes the hurt one..." I told him and he looked at me like he didnt believe me.

"I swear! She threatened me to stay away from Tendou.. I came here to try and fixed and-" Aiko said and started to fake cry which made it look real to Ushijima.

"Y/n, why are you doing this?" He asked me in a lone-toned voice.

"Im doing nothing to her!! She's the one threatened me!" I yelled at Ushijima.

"Y/n, stop lying to me.." Ushijima started make his voice grow.

"IM NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HER GOD DAMN IT USHIJIMA, ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, ARE YOU GOING TO BELIEVE THIS GIRL AND NOT YOUR FUCKING SISTER?!" I cursed at him.

"Y/n you're being immature right now." He plainly said.

"shut up.. i dont want to talk to you right now." I pushed him away and left the apartment building with my phone, as i was walking i stopped and thought about Wakatoshi not beliving me. after i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

The moonlight came out and i saw a short orange hair guy, he looked like he wasn't here before.

"Yeah.. Me and my brother just got in an argument because of a girl." I said and awkwardly smile.

"My name is Shoyo Hinata! This is random but do you want to come over to my house?" He asked me.

"My name is L/n F/n, and sure.. You look to small to hurt me" I chuckled.

"Hey! I may be small but i can jump" Hinata told me and jumped, my eyes widen.

"I underestimated you lil' buddy" I laughed.

"Hey! stop teasing me" He said to me and brought me to his house. And all of the sudden a little girl starts running to the door.

"Shoyo!!" She hugged him then she looked at me.

"Is that your girl friend?" Her eyes was sparkling when she looked at me.

"n-no! she's just a friend of mines" Hinata said and he led me to his room and i just sat on the ground.

"Make yourself comfortable L/n!" Hinata told me.

I went on his bed and put the blanket over me and saw Hinata open his flip phone. I didn't want to bug him so i just watched him type on his phone, until something came up to me.

"Hey Hinata, sorry to bug you but what school do you go to?" I asked him.

"Oh i go to Karasuno High School, why'd you ask?"

"..Just thinking about moving there, this might be too much to ask for, but can i stay here a couple days?"

☀︎︎
Damn it's 12am over here and I'm tired😭✋

I'm typing 2 wattpad story, one of them is a Kita x Reader and the other one is this one your reading rn💀 This prob why in running out of ideas🦟🦗🦟🦗

How was your day/night?

Did you enjoy this chapter?

☀︎︎