Chapter 14

Y/n's POV

Where's Tendou, it's been 30 minutes.. Maybe he's taking a shit. I thought to myself and took out my phone.

~~~

You: Are you taking a big shit? It's been 30 minutes

Tendou: Ew why are you asking me that, anyways I'm coming back💀🕺

You: BAHA ALRIGHT
~~~

I felt my stomach flutter.

"Oooo who's that Chibi-chan~" I turned my head to see Kuroo smirking.

"Why can't you mind you own business Rooster face" I said to the guy next to me.

"Kuroo mind you own god damn business" The blond shortie came and kicked the back of Kuroos legs. Kuroo fell in pain.

"OWW YAKU" Kuroo cried to that shortie.

"Sorry about that, he's being a creep right now. And my name is Morisuke Yaku" The blond shortie said to me and he rubbed the back is his neck.

"Y/n-chan I'm back!" I turned my around and saw Tendou waving.

"Hi Tendou" I smiled at him and waved my hand.

"Oo Y/n is that your crushh" Kenma teased me and I grew a shade of red on my face. Kenma got a punch by Yaku.

"N-no" I stuttered and I sinked my head in my sweater. (A/n: if that makes sense💀💀)

"Aww Chibi-chan have a crush~" Kuroo also teased me and chuckled as I grew more red in my sweater.

"WAIT- MAMAS HAVE A CRUSH" Nishinoya said and threw his whole body on me.

"I- what the heck why are you clinging on my leg" I said to him and another bearded big guy came and picked Nishinoya up off like some insect.

"Nishinoya stop, now you're just being um.. how do i say this" he said to Nishinoya, then Kuroo gathered all of them in a circle talking about something while me and Tendou was outside of the circle. I turned around to Tendou while he look confused.

"Wonder what they're talking about" Tendou said to me and i nodded.

"You wanna go get more food?" I asked him and he nodded. We left the group and went to a takoyaki stall.

Kuroo's POV

"Okay guys, so lets leave Chibi-chan and her crush together" I said to them.

"Wait she have a crush?" Lev asked me.

"YEAH!" Me, Kenma, Hinata, and Nishinoya said in unison.

"Ohh oops sorry i didnt know geez" Lev told us and we all went to a random roller coaster while Lev, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, Asahi, and Daichi stayed behind.

"Im only here in this roller coaster because Hinata is here" Kenma said to us.

Y/N's POV

Me and Tendou both went up and ordered ours together.

"That will be 100 yen" The girl told us and i went in my pockets to find my wallet, but it wasn't there.

Shit where did i leave my wallet. I thought myself

"Thank you" The girl said to us and saw that Tendou paid.

"Tendou i could've paid that for us" I said to him.

"No, thats how i apologize to people" He said back to me and did his :3 smile.

"wait- why are you apologizing to me?" I asked him.

"for leaving you because i needed the bathroom" He said to me, he still kept his :3 smile. I started to blush a little, then we got our food and left the stall to go to a bench near by so we can eat.

I put my takoyaki on my lap and took out my phone to see what time it was. 6 in the afternoon, it was barely dark thank goodness. I went back to eat my warm takoyaki and Tendou already finished his, he was waiting for me to finish. He watched the way i was eating.

After i finished my takoyaki, we went to throw away our takoyaki box in the trash.

"Tendou, want to go on that swing carousel" I said to him.

"Sure!" He said to me and started to sing and dance while walking because it was cute, i didn't want his singing and dancing to stop.

"Alright lets go Y/n-chan" He said to me and grabbed my hand like i was a child and we waited in line, he started singing and dancing again to me. I made me feel warm and happy, so i singed and danced with him. We heard murmuring around us saying that we were weird, but we didnt care. It made us.. happy.

After 2 hours, we finally got to the swings, we sat next to each other because do we want to sit with random strangers? no <3.

We buckled up and the ride started.

"Look over there Y/n-chan! Isnt it beautiful" Tendou pointed to the sunset.

"Yes it is beautiful." I said to him, then he muttered something else i couldnt hear but i ignored it. We started singing together and no dancing before we fall to the ground and die (IM SO SORRY I WROTE THAT BAHAH).

"Y/n-chan, you should sing for me more often. I like it" He said to me and we started to slightly blush.

"Anything for you Tendou" I smiled to him and we started to sing happily and smile. After the ride was done, we went to go to the onigiri stall. We ordered and Tendou paid again.

"Tendou, i couldve paid thatt" I said to him and he started to smile evilly.

"Thats my apology for leaving you because i needed the bathroom" He said to me, that same excuse from when he bought me the takoyaki.

"Thats the same excuse when we were at the takoyaki stallll" I said to him and he started to laugh. It was cutee.

"Y/n-chan~ dont worry about it" He said to me and patted my head until we got our onigiri. We both went to the closest bench and ate.

"Y/n-chan, do you want to go to the ferris wheel" He asked me, i turned my head with onigiri stuffed in my mouth to Tendou and nodded yes.

eheh im going to stop heree. Just to let yall know, i'll post 1 or maybe 2 chapters everyday to keep you guys updated. If i never posted on a day, that means im probably busy with my chores, family, or im just lazy to make another chapter -w-.

How was your day/night?

Did you enjoy this chapter?