♡︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5♡︎

~Recap (skip if you want) ~
You talked to Ushijima this morning to see if he was okay. After that Tendou was outside of your apartment room and you both walked to the gas station. Tendou excused himself to the bathroom and that strange black hoodied man came up to you and said "You're beautiful" then left you. Shirabou came with the black haired dude, then the black haired dude introduced himself to you.

~~

"No no it's fine" You said as you chuckled awkwardly. You looked at Goshiki and he was blushing real bad, he looked like some tomato.

"Anyways who was that guy in the black hoodie?" Shirabou asked. You glared at him like you were gonna kill him.

"Whoa are you going to kill me" Shirabou teased you.

"Hell yeah you dip shit" You teased back, then Tendou came back.

"Hey Tendou" You, Shirabou, and Goshiki said in unison. Tendou gave a surprised look.

"Y'all said the same thing to me" Tendou gave a funny awkward smile as you all stare at him.

"Stop staring at meeee it's making me uncomfortable" He whined and put both of his hand on Goshikis shoulder and started shaking him while Tendou was whining like a baby.

"Anyways I got to go pay for my smoothie. Can you guys wait for me outside?" You told them and walk towards the cashier.

~Outside with the guys-

"Did you know that guy with the black hoodie?" Shirabou asked both Tendou and Goshiki curiously.

"No?" Goshiki said.

"I may have an idea who it is" Tendou said. Shirabou and Goshiki were both bugging Tendou to tell them.

"Okay okay be quiet but I think it's that one dude from the boys Karasuno volleyball team, #9." Goshiki and Shirabou turned their head to look at each other.

"Who's that?" Goshiki said. Shirabou nudged Goshiki as he was telling him to shut up and listen to Tendou.

"Tobio Kageyama. Anyways you want to try to capture him tomorrow morning?" Tendou asked evilly.

"Okay sure, but let's tell Semi to join us" Shirabou said.

"Shh I think Y/N is coming" Tendou whispered to them.

"Hey guys I'm back from paying my smoothie. We heading to school?" You said them. They were looking away at you like they didn't want to talk to you.

"Okay I'll go to school now byee" You walked away from them as they start following you. You thought they were planning to kidnap you or something so you ran away from them and ran to the park because you already made you decision if you wanted to skip school or go to school.

As you got away from them you saw a boy with grey blackish hair. You wanted to start a conversation with him but you didn't have any guts to talk to him.

"Y/N-CHANNNNN!" you heard of a distant and saw the 3 boys running trying to find you.
You were going to run away until you bumped into the guy you forgot who was there.

"I'm sorry!" You said and you got up and started running away once again.

~Tendous POV~
We all started panting in front of Semi while Semi was confused looking at them with our slightly messy hair.

"Umm were you guys going to kidnap that h/c haired girl?" Semi said in a low toned voice.

"Of course not! We're planning to capture the guy and ask him questionsss" Goshiki whined.

"Who's this 'guy'" Semi asked curiously, wondering what was going on.

"This guy who keeps following Y/N-chan. He wears a black hoodie with black sunglasses" Shirabou explained to Semi.
As we stopped panting we explained what was happening to Y/N-chan to Semi.

"Do you want to join us to capture #9?" Goshiki asked Semi.

"Sure.. If you want to protect this girl so much I guess" We all turned to red tomatoes when Semi said that.

"Shut up its not like we like her!! I just met her 2 days agoooo" Goshiki said to Semi as Semi started to laugh at him.

"Yeah!! I just met her 2 days ago tooo!!" Shirabou whined to Semi then Semi started laughing more.

"I just met her yesterday" I said. Goshiki and Shirabou stopped whining and looked at me like I was crazy.

"WHAT?!" Goshiki and Shirabou both said in unison.

"Y/n-chan is so nicee, how can you not see herr. She looks like Wakatoshi-kunn" Goshiki said to Tendou.

"Goshiki I think that's just you, Y/n-chan looks NOTHING like Wakatoshi-kun" Shirabou said to Goshiki. They are arguing like cats and dogs.

No ones POV

You got back to your apartment room and thankfully Wakatoshi went to school. You sighed and went into your room and charged your phone because you forgot to charge it last night. You went on your phone and clicked on messages.

~~
Y/N: Hey Wakasushi, I'm staying home today.

20 minutes late passed

Wakasushi❤️: okay, after practice I'm going to the grocery store. Do you need anything?

Y/N: no I don't need anything. Have fun at school and practice.

~~

After that, you heard a knock on the door. You were too lazy to get up but you got your anyways. You got off your bed and look through the peephole it was Tendou, Shirabou, Goshiki, and the greyish-blavk haired boy again from the park.

'What did they want? ' you thought in your head.

☀︎︎
Hehe im gonna stop here, i'll make another chapter tomorrow if i have time. It was hard for me to come up with ideas for this chapter (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Anyways...

How was your day/night?
Did you like this chapter?

☀︎︎