Chapter 20

Y/n's POV

A few hours later, I went up to Tendou who was watching attack on Titan season 4 on the tv.

"Do you need something my paradise?"

"... If I tell you, will you still stay with me?"

"Of course my paradise! I will always stay with you" My heart was beating so hard, I can literally hear my heart beat.

"W-well... I'm.." I went into my thoughts again.

"My paradise is something wrong? You know you can always tell me, but if you don't want to tell me it's alright. There are other days you can tell me about it"

"I'm pregnant" my tears started to fall slowly and my heart was beating hard and fast. Tendou was shocked but he was also crying.

"Why didnt you say so earlier. I'm so happy my paradise" he stood up and hugged me. His tears fell on my shoulders.

3rd person

he stayed with you and helped you out a lot while you were pregnant. He loved you so much. A few days later Ushijima found out and he was happy for you and Tendou. You and Tendou went to go to the doctors to see if it was a boy or girl and...

It was a girl!

The baby was born 9 months later. You and Tendou watched the baby 24/7, showering her with attention and love.

-10 years later- Y/n's POV-

"Akasuki!! Come help me wash the dishes" I called my 10 year old child over here to the kitchen.

"Okay I'm coming" She ran to the kitchen and grabbed the plate with the dish soap and rinsed it with water. I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it" I put down the dishes and rinsed my hands. I went to the door and opened it to see Kuroo, Kenma, Hinata, and 2 boys who looked like owls.

"Oh hey guys! I haven't seen y'all in a long time"

"I- Chibi-chan are you okay?" Kuroo asked me.

".. What?"

"Never mind but hey I heard you had a baby so we decided to come over"

"Wow you missed a lot, anyways come in guys" I let them in and they slipped of their shoes then headed to the sofa.

I left them and went back to Akasuki who was still in the kitchen then we finished washing the dishes.

"Mama, who are those men sitting on the couch" Akasuki asked me.

"Oh they were my friends from high school, you can go talk to them if you want"

"Okay" She wiped her hands on the towel and went to the living room, I went to clean the counter that was covered in water and I went to the living room where Akasuki and the boys were at.

She was already getting along with them and gaining trust especially with Kuroo, Hinata, and that white haired owl guy.

I sat on the couch with Kenma, watching Kuroo and the owl guy play with Akasuki. After a while they said goodbye and left the apartment.

"Ma, can they come back next time? I really enjoyed playing with Kuroo and Bokuto"

"Bokuto?"

"The white haired looking owl guy is Bokuto, is that not your friend from high school?"