Chapter 18

TW!! KNIFES, BLOOD,

Y/n's POV

"Huh? What are you talking about.. Don't scare me Y/n!" Hinata started to look around.

"Yeah.. I heard it" Tendou stopped dancing and got serious. I had a gut feeling that someone broke in.

"Guys. I have a bad feeling now" Me and Tendou took Hinata and threw him out of the apartment room for just in case.

"Stay out here for now" Hinata was confused but he nodded anyways.

Me and Tendou went to every room to see nothing. We're we too paranoid after the incident with Kira? I thought to myself and we both opened the door for Hinata to come back in. Thank god he didn't run away like last time.

"Where's your bathroom? I need to use it now" Hinata looked sick when he slowly came in the apartment.

"Uhh at the end of the hall way then turn to your right"

"Thank you" Then he dashed to the bathroom.

"Do you think we were to.. You know paranoid?" I asked Tendou.

"I don't think so, I still think there's more than 1 person in here waiting for the perfect moment to jump on me, you, or Hinata. Ushi-waka is still at practice so it wouldn't be him. Let's go check again"

We both went in each room once again.

"I think it's coming from under your bed.." He pointed to my bed. I didn't want to check under there, nor Tendou. Then all of the sudden.

"You've found me" I regonized the voice but couldn't tell who it was. Then the voice stuck out it's hand, they had a knife in it hand too.

The person came out and it was...

Aiko.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from Tendou" She said in a creepy way.

"You know..Aiko, you and Tendou are half siblings"

"I don't give a damn, give me Tendou and you're safe. Don't even one move one muscle unless I tell you to" Then someone came behind us. I turned around to see Kira with a bat.

How'd did she get out of jail?!

"You must be wondering 'hOw dId sHe gEt oUt' well.. I helped her get out"

I left my phone somewhere in the living room but I think Tendou still have his, if we move were dead. Ushijima is probably coming back from school and Hinata is still shitting in the toilet.

Hinata probably hears us right now. His stupid ass better call 119.

"You know Y/n.. You got a pretty face. I wonder.. If I can ruin it" Aiko came up to me and put the knife near my face, thinking where she will start cutting. Then she cut the stitches that I just got the day before yesterday, then the stitches opened and it started bleeding a lot more than last time.

"aww does that not hurt? I should do more hm"

"..no, it actually does" I told her, so she put more cuts on my face as my eyes started to get glossy trying to keep in the tears of pain.

"Y/n-chan.." Tendou looked at me, he looked traumatized but i think he was trying to tell me something. Then thats when i felt more than one person coming. We heard keys and the door opening.

"Y/n, im back from school and practice" Ushijima said to us. Kira and Aiko quickly covered our mouths to shut us up.

Ushijima POV