//Sweet scent//

(Katsuki's POV)

"deku, come on. just stay a few more days." 

"Kacchan I have to go back to my apartment. I also have to head over to the club. I'm still the boss." I growled in frustration. 

"deku, at least let me drive you." 

"Kacchan your gonna be late for your own work. I don't want to be a bad influence on you. just go to your work, I'll call you ok?" I huffed. 

"fine, but at least let me get you a taxi?" he giggled and smiled at me. 

"if that what makes you go to work then have it your way," I call on a taxi and in no time one shows up in front of the house. Izuku sits in the back seats and rolls down the window. 

"bye kacchan. see you later." I smiled back. 

"yea, remember to call me. let's meet up for dinner I know about a fancy restaurant close to-"

"kacchan, today I wanna bring you somewhere. so you just get ready and meet me outside of the station." I looked at him half confused and half shocked. 

"o-ok, then I'll see you after work." he nodded. I leaned in to kiss him the cheek. feeling his plumb cheek was the best. 

I watched the taxi drive away, I sighed before walking to the garage with all my cars. I went picked the first I saw. and sat in before driving off to work. 

I wonder where deku will bring me. hehe, that cutie is gonna be the fucking end off me. I smiled to myself. 

(Izuku's POV)

I stared out the window when I was thinking of where to bring kacchan. it can't always be him who invites me. I want to bring kacchan somewhere enjoyable. 

when the taxi reached my apartment I thanked him before paying for the drive. I walked in and stripped of all my clothes and changed to something comfy since it was too early for the club to be opened. but I still have to see if everything is going smoothly. 

I walked out of my apartment and walked like a 5 min walk to the club. I strolled in and the guard bowed to me as well as I. I walked in and shinso welcomed me. 

"yo boss. long time no see. for a second there I tout you had escaped with that fierce alpha of yours." I rolled my eyes. 

"hehe, your so funny shinso. now tell me is everything ok here?" 

"well as you can see no one is dead, and there is still no fire, no drunk fight and no one is having sex in the toilet, so we're good." ah yea, feels good no to having to worry about this place. 

"good. I got a message telling me we were getting some new drinks?" 

"ah yea, they're as fancy as their names." 

  "then let's taste it." he walked and started getting the ingredients. 

"French 75 is this one is made by 2 oz gin, 2 dashes simple syrup, .5 oz lemon juice, Champagne."

"wow how fancy." he powered it down and I loved looking at it.