//Join me for a drink//

(Izuku's POV)

uwaah...I thought we would go to a restaurant or something. not his house. he parked his car and took off his seatbelt I did the same. then he came around and opened the door to me. it made me blush so bad. his smile is something I could never forget

"let's go" I only nodded. We both walked up the stairs and to the entrance. he locked up the door and when he opened it, he signalled me to go in. 

"t-thank you."  I walked in and my eyes widened at how nice it looked. 

"wow. so beautiful" 

"thank you. this way, let me ask someone to make us dinner. is there something particular you want?" 

"No, you can choose whatever you would like." he nodded and called on someone. 

"yes Mr.bakugo?" he has his own maid.

"make a bowl of katsu-don and spicy curry. " she nodded and bowed down before walking away. 

"katsu-don?" he looked at me and smiled. 

"yes since it's your favourite." my eyes widened. 

"y-your remember." he turned his full body to me. 

"of course I would remember what you liked to eat." I could feel the warmth in my face heat up. he was always kind to me. always made me feel special when I was little. 

he showed me around his house.  

"it's so pretty here." 

"I would say that you are the pretty one here." I looked at him and looked away. he chuckled and told me to come with him to the dining hall.

the dinner was ready so we both sat down. and I looked at the bowl of katsu-don and was so ready to eat. since it looked amazing.  

we talked for a long time. I asked him questions about how he started the business and he told me how it was and all. kacchan was always an amazing person. 

I kept on eating until kacchan reaches his hand to my face. 

"w-w-what is it?" then I felt his thumb slide on the corner of my mouth. then he pulled his hand back and licked the tip of his thumb. 

I blushed madly. 

"you had some rice stuck on your face." 

"o-oh thank you." 

we were done eating and were just talking. until we heard the rain pouring. it was a lot. 

kacchan: "looks like it started raining." 

"yea a lot too." he looked at me for a second. 

kacchan: "you know if you want to you can stay the night here?" my mind blew up.  h-he want me to sleep-over. 

"n-no it's ok I don't want to be a burden. so I'll just leave when the rain stops." 

"deku, you are never a burden. it would be just like old times if you slept over. I have guest rooms that you can stay in. so please just stay over." 

"I-I....Um. *sigh* why not." his smile grew and then he called on someone. 

"you called on me Mr.bakugo?" 

"yes, make one of the guest room ready for our guest here." she nodded and bowed at us before walking away.

  "do you mind joining me for a drink?" 

"I would love to." we both stood up and walked to another room. where he had lots of types of wine, beer and vodka. lucky for me I could hold my liquid since I learned over time. it comes in handy when you work at a bar. 

"care to join me for a glass of wine." 

"yes would be an honour." he grabbed a bottle of wine and grabbed to glasses and made his way to me. he gave me one of the glasses and went to open the bottle. he poured into mine first and then to him. 

he laid the bottle down at the table beside us and then we toasted. 

"toast for deku." I smiled. 

"and toast for kacchan." the atmosphere was really starting to change. the rain in the background the light. the wine. 

"Hey, are you free tomorrow. Tomorrow I would love to show you around the company." 

"Are you sure that's fine?" 

"yea of course. it's my company." I giggled at his comments. 

"I love your laughter." his eyes never looked away from mine. his piercing eyes. without me realising he slowly started leaning in. I automatically leaned in to. our noses touched before I felt his lips. 

his hand were gently touching my cheek. his hand was warm and big. it made me feel safe. 

he backed off a little and our eyes meet. we were still close, our nose was still touching and I could feel his hot breath brush over my lip. I could feel the urge to kiss him again. the way he looked at me aroused me in many ways. I leaned in again to taste his lips again. 

the sound of the rain was mingling with the sound of our lips kissing and sucking. 

I loved it.