//The one hiding on the phone//

(Izuku's POV)

I felt myself being lifted. I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was being carried by

"k-kacchan." he looked at me before warmly smiling at me.

"Hey, sleeping beauty." I nestled closer to him feeling my eyes getting heavier and heavier.

"What time is it?"

"it's late. go back to sleep. I'll carry you to the bedroom." it was hard listening to what he said. feeling darkness take over. I fell asleep again without me knowing. but feeling safe at the same time, cause the warmth kacchan gives me is so relaxing.

I woke up the morning feeling the sunlight blending my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes to a charming view, if I may say myself.

"good morning."

"good morning. you going somewhere?" seeing him button up his shirt, but for my sake, he could keep it unbuttoned.

"I'm going to work. but you can sleep some more. if you need anything just call. and if you get hungry just call on the maid." I nodded. while hugging the pillow.

"oi, you want to make me jealous of a pillow or what. ain't fear that you're so cute. makes me want to skip work and cuddle with you all day." he crawled over to me. while kissing my cheek. I giggled.

"stop, that tickles."

"then you have to stop being so damn cute. or I might end up biting ur cheek off." I chuckled.

"your the one being silly, stop drifting the time or you might end up getting a call from Kirishima."

"who gives a fuck, go to work, or stay here with this fucking cutie. hm.....not as hard as I thought."

he looked at me before kissing me, and I melted into the kiss. tasting every bit of his lips.

feeling his hand slide up my leg slowly. feeling how big they are.

Ring...Ring...Ring.

kacchan growled in the kiss, before taking out his phone for his pocket. and answering it.

"what' ya want?"

"yea, yea I'm on my way, atop being so noisy" he hung up and sighed.

"work?" he nodded.

"I told you they would call." he sighed again. I sat up and kacchan took this to his advanced and used my lap as a pillow.

he talked in between my legs.

"IdontwanttogoIwannastayherewithyou."

"am I supposed to understand that." he leaned on the side and massage my leg while humming.

"maybe I should call in sick."

"n-no kacchan, you can't do that, Hey, don't be lazy go to work." he started mumbling before standing up and fixing on his suit.

"I'll be home by 4, don't leave the house." I giggled before nodding. he then waved goodbye before leaving. he closed the door and I sat there just doing nothing.

"Sorry I just have to." kacchan hurried in and came closer to me before kissing me one last time on the lip.

"so that I'll remember you." I giggled. and kissed him again.

"you're gonna be even later."

"oh yea true." this time he ran out of the room. I giggled before laying back on the bed.

I slowly breathe in then out.

"I miss kacchan."

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

I looked at the direction of the door.

"c-come in." I looked and it was one of the maids. I smiled.

"Hey." she bowed.

"good morning sir, I was wondering if you were hungry or needed anything."

"Oh um I'm a little hungry."

"do you know what you want? omelet, pancake, eggs."

"hm, maybe omelet." she nodded.

"do you want help." she looked at me surprised. before warmly smiling at me

"no, it's fine just rest for a bit, I'll bring you your breakfast up here." I nodded before thanking her.

RING, RING, RING.

"hello."

"hey, bunny boy." I was first thinking it was kacchan, but it's not, who is this. I don't have them in my contacts.

"w-who is this?"

"I'm a little hurt that you don't remember me."

"don't joke around, tell me who you are before I block your number."

"don't be so grumpy sweet bunny. I'll tell you if you meet me in front of XXX around 2.PM"

"how do I know I can trust you."

"well, you will only have to meet me to know. I'll be waiting. dear bunny." I felt shiver all around my body when I hear the word bunny coming from this stranger.