//V.I.P//

-Later that night-

(Katsuki's POV)

I walked to someone up to some security guards that stood with a door that had a sign with V.I.P I gave them the V.I.P card that deku gave me. and they looked at me and nodded. I walked in and saw that it was a big room with a pole and room to dance and a dark red couch and drinks. then the light dims down and much stronger light blinks to a spot on the scene with the pole and all I can hear is high heals walks slowly. 

I could see a bunny boy with a mask in that only hid his eyes. 

he had tight leather pants on with a leather jacket that matches the pants and crop top that on it stood "bad boy"  

the song started playing and the bunny got in position. he was starting off with his has sticking right up while leaning with his over body onto the pole. the music starts and the first thing he does is to stretch his one leg up in the air and then uses his hand to lift his body while posing in the air. he made it so erotic and flexible. 

he makes it looks like he's about to fall but catches himself right before hitting the ground. he slumps down in a position that makes me face his back, he starts sliding off his jacket. and side glance at me, he notices me staring and lick his upper lip, trying to seduce me, 

and it works. 

I have a perfect view off his damn thick ass and his slenderer waist.

I bite my bottom lip when he turns around and starts sliding down while pressing his hip back making his ass stick out and his hands slide down. he slowly stood up and starts unzipping his pants. but stops. he stands up completely and slowly starts sliding his pants down showing off his unbelievable hot G-string. that I would love to take off. 

he lets out this sweet and calming scent, that makes my head fuzzy. 

he starts walking down from the scene and steps closer to me. his hands touch my legs softly and slides them closer. he at the same time leans closer to me right to my ear, his hot breathing that touches mine is way more than what I can handle. I growled and then slid one of my hands to my pocket to grab something. and let my other hand slide to his butt. getting a good grip on it. just letting myself feel it. 

his breathing hitches while my other hand slid to the other butt cheek with a little surprise. 

Izuku turns around and sees my little offer with a bunch of dollars settled between his buttcheeks. 

"What a generous tip I must say," he whispers. 

"what can I say, need to give a big tip to the great dance," he smirks. 

"you like my dance so much?" I smirk back. 

"Oh, I adored it. just as much as I liked the dancer." he giggled. 

"look at the one sucking-up. hehe, I like it." 

"don't forget our plans for tomorrow, I'll be waiting."

"I wouldn't miss it if the world ended." 

he backs off. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Mr Bakugo," I smirk at him. 

"and the same goes for you Mr.Bunny" he smirks before picking up his jacket and walks out. while I get one last view of his ass. 

"damn that ass." I bite down on my finger trying to maintain myself. 

damn, ma boi can dance. looks like bakugo will have to work harder to get his bunny.