//Empty//

(Katsuki's POV)

I woke up in the morning by the fucking sun shimmering in by the window and my thin layer of Curtin. I grunted and slammed my hand to my side to try feeling deku beside me. but

"Empty?" I opened my eyes to see my side was empty. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to see if he was there but no. I took on some pants and a t-shirt and walked down. 

"oh mr.bakugo, are you looking for our guest?"

"yea, where is he?" 

"he woke up pretty early and walked out. I asked if I could make him breakfast but he refused and asked me to thank you for letting him stay the night." I growled and pushed my hair back. 

"When did he leave?" 

"u-um around 5.AM." fuck, he left without saying shit. 

I walked back to my room and looked around. I could still smell the mixed smell of me and deku's pheromones. I looked at the night table to see a note. and on it stood. 

"to kacchan.

I'm sorry I left without saying anything, but I got called in at work. and was scared of facing you after what we did. but it was good. and thank you for letting my stay at your place for the night.

from deku." 

I sighed and laid the note on my bed before walking to my shower. 

All I could think of was deku. 

"I'll see him at the club. like hell, I'll let him leave like that again." when I was done showering. I dried my hair and took the towel around my waist. and walked to my closet to choose what I was gonna wear. and since I was gonna go to work today too. I'll have to take on my suit. even though I hate ties. 

I walked out of the room fully dressed. and when I arrived down at the dining room my breakfast was ready. I ate and grabbed my car keys and walked to my car. I drove to the company. and got greeted by every fucking person here. 

until. 

"hey bakubro. what's up?" I rolled with my eyes before turning to face the idiot of hair. 

"hey, shitty hair."

"When are you gonna stop with that nickname it has been going on since college." I flicked his forehead. 

"shut up." 

"yea, yea well you have a meeting in ten minutes. go and get ready."

I sighed and walked up to my office. walked in and looked at the clock. 

I took out my phone and looked at the time. it's too fucking early for this. 

ring.....ring....ring.....

I grabbed my office phone. 

"yes, hello you talking to Bakugo." 

"Hello, sir everything is ready for the meeting."

"ok, I'll be there in a sec." I hung up and stood up. 

I walked out of my office and to the meeting room. 

-three hours later-

I stretched my arms. 

"God that was so fucking boring." I looked at the time. 

"I should go and see him." I went to my office and grabbed my jacket. 

I walked out and to my car. it didnt takes me long until I arrived. I walked into the club. 

"ah, angry spiky blond guy." I turned to my side to see the purple-haired dude. 

"where is deku?" he looked at me confused. I sighed. 

"Izuku Midoriya"