//Every day was hard//

(Katsuki's POV)

kacchan: "where have you been all this time, why did you leave high school. why didnt you say anything to me?" 

"Calm down kacchan, I'll tell you everything. I promise." I leaned on my seat and looked at him. 

deku: "so, um are you thirsty, do you want anything maybe some beer or whisky?"

"What, no. deku I want to hear your story." he nodded. 

"um well, my mom died a little while before we entered high school."

"w-what aunti died. how?" 

"she got sick. I was alone with my father and he was not a good man, at least not after mom past away. he always treated me like nothing ever since he found out I was an omega. he would always say hurtful words to me and sometimes not even feed me food for days. he was always drunk. and he used all of our money on drugs and stuff like that. I managed to escape. it was hard without mom, she was the only one that didnt mind me being an omega at home. she always protected me when dad was angry. when I ran away I was alone. I wanted to go to you and ask if I could stay with you, but I was an omega I would only make problems for you. I didnt want to bug you with mine problems. so one day someone very kindly found me, she was really nice she asked me if I had anywhere to go and I said no she asked if I wanted to live with her. she was really kind. she was the one in charge of the stripper club before leaving it to me. she taught me everything I had to know to survive the world. she reminded me of my mom so much, that's why I looked up to her. I went to school day time and learned how to be...well a stripper at night."  

"I get that, but why didnt you talk to me. all this time and you didnt even say your mom passed away. this is why you never invited me to your home." he nodded. 

"well time passed by and I couldnt keep living with her, so I managed to save up some money and I bought my own apartment after a while, but I couldnt afford to go to college or even keep going to high school. so I quit and started full time at the strip club. after what happened with us. I wanted to tell you everything. I wanted to still be near you, but it wouldn't be any good for you. I wasn't good for you. I wanted you to find a good person someone that you could be proud of."

katsuki: "deku, deku listen to me. in all these years without you, I couldnt forget you. every day every night you were the only one." he smiled at me. 

"t-thank you kacchan. I couldnt stop thinking about you too. I missed you so much that the only thing I had off you was some pictures of you and me." 

"well anyway, um so after a while I was getting used to the stuff here. I meet people here and when she said it was time for her to step back she had to get someone else in charge of the club so she told me to do it. I denied it first but after a while, I gave in. I became the new one in charge and sometimes it was hard. I wanted to lay down and sleep, not wanting to wake up. I wasn't proud of my work. but my life was good again. I meet people that ended up becoming my friends and earned enough money for me. I haven't heard from my dad since. every day was hard for me. I wanted to have someone close to me. someone that I could have. I always thought about you when those thoughts came to mind. how much I wanted to feel your warmth again. or here you call my name. she that smile on your face."  

"deku, I'm sorry you had to go through all this. no one should have to go through this. I wish I was here for you. I wish I did more." I looked down in shame, the shame of myself. while deku suffered I blamed him for leaving, for leaving me. 

OK, So if anyone is wondering the lady was:

yep, the kind-hearted woman that helped deku was no other than Nana Shimura

yep, the kind-hearted woman that helped deku was no other than Nana Shimura. she was Izuku's hero. he loved her as much as he loved his mom, and you know what I think she reminds me a little of inko. just her hair nothing else. but yea.