//Just let it be//

(Izuku's POV)

I just starred at the black screen on my phone. 

I can't just meet a stranger or someone I don't know. I could end up beaten up or worse. maybe I should call kacchan. no, he would be worried. 

hm, maybe I can locate where the number came from. 

I was in deep thoughts until I flinched by the knock on the door. I looked at the direction before telling the person on the other side to come in. I was relieved that it was just one of kacchan's maids. she smiled before placing the food on the bed for me. 

I thanked her and she smiled before bowing her head and walking out. 

I looked at the food and started eating. I didn't want to think about the mysterious person on the phone. not until I know who it is. 

I wanted to take a shower and kacchan had a bathroom right next to his room. so I just opened the door and walked in. I stripped off my clothes and took on the water. 

feeling the warm water against my dry skin was one of the most relaxing feelings. I started humming not in the care in the world. 

when I got out of the shower I had a towel to cover my down region, and one to dry my hair. 

I walked outside thinking: 

"I-I didn't bring any spare clothes." 

I looked around and found kacchan's closet. I started looking around and everything was huge. what am I supposed to wear? I went to the last drawer and found one pair of underwear that looked like it could fit me. 

But no pants fit me so I used just one of kacchan's large hoodies. Basically was a dress for me. oh well. I pulled the front of the hoodie closer to my face and smelled it. 

"smells like kacchan." 

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

I jumped from my spot. 

I walked to the door and opened it. 

"Hello, I was informed to show you around the mansion and then maybe you want to eat outside since the weather is so nice." I smiled. 

"yes, that sounds nice." I walked out and followed the nice lady. she showed me around. 

"so are you bakugo-sama's boyfriend/mate?" I couldn't help but blush from the question. 

"Well, um no, I don't think our relationship is like that?" 

"Why did it sound like a question than an answer, aren't you sure?" I shook my head. 

"well, I can with 100% honestly say that the boss really cares about you."

"yea, kacchan is really kind and warm-hearted." 

we talked for a while. she was really kind and it was easy talking to her. she got a little embarrassed cus she thought I was kacchan's boyfriend. 

I can admit that it doesn't sound so bad. being able to call one that's as handsome as kacchan my boyfriend would be a dream. 

I feel hot. I started wafting with my arm to get some air to my face,

"Are you warm?"

"y-yea arent you? it's like I'm in an oven."  

"but it's only 16°C." fo real. am I sick?

 "it's-it's hot. like really hot." I feel my head spinning cus of the dizziness. 

"Sir, are you ok? should I call Bakugo-sama?" 

"No, no his at work, he will be worried and won't be able to do his job properly. it's fine I just need to drink some water." she nodded and hurried inside to get me some water.