//Thought I would die//

(Katsuki's POV)

Deku kept on crying into my chest while I hugged him harder. just wanting to stay like this. but one way or another we both ended up home. I begged Deku to come home with me, but he said he had to help out at the bar.

I nodded and gave him a taxi. he rolled up his window and leaned his head out. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

"can you come over to me tomorrow at least?" he giggled before nodding.

"then I'll see you tomorrow, bunny."

"and I'll see you handsome," I smirked before softly stroked his cheek. and watched as the car drove off. I chuckled slipped out-

"bunny." I then walked to my car and drove home. my mind still on the green-haired omega.

"hehe, he's so cute. maybe I should text him when I get home."

the drive wasn't long, and when I was home, done showering and changing I was laying in bed. I took my phone out and texted Deku. he didn't answer. mh-weird he usually texts me back quickly. maybe his home or just busy. I shrugged the uneasy feeling back in my mind and went to sleep. I need to wake up early tomorrow anyway. I'll call Deku then.

(Izuku's POV)

taxi driver: "sir, where you want to go?"

"Can you drive me to XXX." he nodded time passed, and I was right outside the club. It was blasted by people. Everyone looking in, and the windows were all shattered.

I quickly ran out of the car. And into the club, looking around. Seeing everything trashed down. People keep ruin all the furniture and messing around.

"OI, how the hell did you all get in here?" they all turned to me.

"hehe, and who are you, little boy?" I glared at him.

"I'm the one owning this bar, now who the hell are you guys?"

"oh, don't mind us, we're just here by the word of our boss."

"boss?"

"yea. You should speak to him, not us. but he told us to trash and ruin everything in here so move out of my way."

"no way, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE," I screamed. he walked closer to me and grabbed my collar, pulling me closer to his face. He smirked.

"no." I spat at his face. His face shifted, and it was easy to see him getting angry. He threw me down and punched me in the face.

He grabbed my neck and starts squishing, I couldn't breathe. All I could do was try and punch and kick him away, but nothing worked, he was too strong.

"DO NOT TOUCH THE BOSS YOU PICE OF TRASH." the guy fainted and fell down. I looked up to see todoroki.

"Hey, are you ok boss?" I smiled before reaching for his hand.

"yes, thanks to you Todoroki."

"are the staff okay?"

"shinso and some of the bodyguard got injured but we managed to get every dancer out of here. they seem to be after you boss, do you know who they are?" I shook my head.

"These guys are here, by someone's order, but who I don't know." then it hit me, the phone call. By that creepy guy. it can't be. Then someone spoke.

"Oh my, my, I told them to trash the place but not to this extent. They didn't leave shit. Hehe. how are your bunny." I looked over and.

"you." I venomously spoke. I glared at him.