//Can't help but smile//

I'M SO SORRY, I MADE THE 17 CHAPTER AND WAS STARTING ON THE NEXT WHEN A SUDDEN IDEA CAME TO MIND, AND I LIKED THE IDE SO I WENT AND CHANGE THE CHAPTER. YOU WILL LOVE IT. BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO CONFUSE ANY OF YOU SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS TINY MISTAKE. 

(Katsuki's POV)

his lips were soft, just like I remember them to be. I want to taste further. I leaned in more until I managed to slowly push deku down on the couch. there we were making out, fuck.

I could feel deku getting aroused. his pheromones started spreading out. his scent was amazing. I slid my hand under his shirt. felt his soft skin. he flinched a little at my sudden move.

I slowly started sliding my body down. I used my one hand to zipping open his pants, while the other one was still felling around. I kissed his stomach and licked it. hearing his moans was everything.

"deku, you're so cute." I slide down his pant's and his shirt. he was only in his boxer and the view couldnt be any better.

I leaned down and started kissing him again. he tried speaking my name in between our kiss.

"k-kacchan, we-we ca-"

"deku I want you. and only you."

we both stopped for a second looking deep in each other's eyes. deku pulled me in again for a kiss. I was shocked but kissed him back. I took off my shirt and pants and we were both there half-naked.

I slowly slid my hand in under his boxer. starting touching deku's dick. slowly making movements up and down. the way he pushed up his hips in pleasure and the sounds he tried holding back was fucking hot. I leaned closer to his ear. whispering.

"deku, don't hold back your voice. let it all out. I wanna hear your voice." I started kissing his neck listening to deku's beautiful and lewd noises.

"k-kacchan, I-I-m cummung"

"cum for me." he then grabbed on to my arm. right before he came. all of it was resting on my hand.

I looked at him. before smirking and licking my hand. he blushed madly.

"k-kya, don't-don't lick it."

"why not. I want to taste all of you."

"sorry deku, but I really can't hold back anymore." I slid down my boxer reviling my thick boner.

"it's-it's huge," I smirked

"well thanks." my pride was at the highest right now. 

I spread deku's leg a little. and slowly slide in one finger. hearing deku moan a little. after he got used to it I slid in the second finger. 

"y-you can put it in." 

"no, you aren't stretched enough. you'll only get hurt if I don't stretch you enough." I slide in the third finger. 

"deku turn-around." he was confused but did as I asked. 

I helped him push his hips back. giving me full axes to his boy pussy. 

"God, you look so sexy." 

"d-don't stare kacchan." I chuckled. before putting one of my hands on his hip and the other I am using to push my dick to his boy pussy. I could see deku getting nervous. he started clenching his fist. 

I slid my hand to his hand and holding it tight. 

"don't be scared deku. just breath in and out. I'll stop if you want to."  he shook his head. 

"no it's ok, just put it in." I nodded before kissing his shoulder. 

I slowly slid it in. hearing deku moan louder. 

"gh....ah....mph..." his inside was so good. felt like I could die at any moment. 

slowly started to move in and out. first, it was all in like a slow tempo, but after deku started getting used to my length I went faster and harder. 

"f-fuck deku you feel so good." 

"ah, kacchan....kacchan." I looked down and all I could see could think of was.

'he will be mine if I just bite his cent glance. one bit.' I leaned down and licked it. deku flinched at my sudden move. 

No, I can't. 

"k-kacchan I'm c-cuming." 

"m-me too, let's cum together deku." I started thrusting even faster and harder. while touching deku's front. until I reached my climax just like deku. he screamed in pleasure.

I grunted. 

we both panted. 

deku fell asleep right after. I lifted him up and I walked up to my room. I took a wet towel and cleaned him up. then helped him take on a PJ since it would be too cold for him to sleep naked. I looked at him one last time before taking off the light and walking to the shower. 

I had sex with deku. my childhood crush. 

I couldn't help but smile at myself. when I was done I walked out with just a coat on I went to my closet and picked out some black boxer or what I thought was black boxers, it was plain dark here. 

I walked to the bed and slid in. I pulled deku closer to me. and hugged him tight before kissing his forehead. 

"Good night deku. Love you."