LET ME HOLD YOU AGAIN

<<<<<<<< PART 26 >>>>>>>>

LET ME HOLD YOU AGAIN

He turns back and finds Xing Yue standing.

"Of course not. Why would I miss someone?" He responds hesitantly as if his feeling was caught.

"But she misses you a lot like she still loves you, but don't reveal it."

Hearing this, his eyes became dank.

"Are you telling the truth?" He asked with hope.

"She doesn't want to go, but you didn't stop her.

She asks about you every day but couldn't fully express her love."

"She still loves you just as much as you do. I know you love her too.

Why don't you go to her? why are you crushing your feelings?"

He loves to hear it but is still afraid of it that day. He still cries, remembering that moment. It was the scariest and regretful moment in his life, which he may never forget. If he knows back then, he does not let Meng Hui break so terribly. He believed that he wouldn't let her cry, but now there was nothing in his hands. It was night time. He was drinking continuously, regretting that mistake.

"Why are you drinking alone?" Xi Yi asks.

"Because now I am alone surrounded by regrets, and my happiness left me." He said, immersed in sorrow.

He gave him an envelope and said, "Go where your happiness is."

He did not get him.

He soon opened the envelope and had found a ticket to America the next day. He glanced at Xi Yi in excitement.

"Before it gets late and another guy seizes her, bring the sister-in-law back to China."

Hearing this, a slight smile comes on his face, and he hugs him instantly.

But Lu Yang's love was quite unromantic. He didn't know what to do?

Jiaxin helped him and created a drama scene to pursue her. Xing explains to him all her schedule, and Xi Yi asked some American friends to assist him. With all these arrangements, he left for America tomorrow. It was late at night when he arrived. He took a room in a hotel and rested for today. The next day, in the morning, he went for a walk in the park.

He was looking for Meng Hui, but he could not find her. After a short run, she is seen sitting near the lake. Noticing that she was sitting with a guy,

Lu Yang got mad as he wants to go there and hit the guy. He controlled his temper a little and started tracking them from behind the tree.

A little kid saw this and went to told Meng Hui. Lu Yang grabs him and beg him not to tell: he is ready to give anything he wants.

He demanded chocolate from him, forcefully he leaves. He buys him a bar of chocolate and started leaving, but the kid stopped him.

"Now, what happened?" He asked irritably.