I AM YOURS!

<<<<<<<< PART 19 >>>>>>>>

I AM YOURS - New year resolution.

Everybody was going through stressful days. Exams are coming, their problem. This is the reason why the university head increased the New Year holidays. Everyone planned that this time they would celebrate New Year together. Everybody was very excited, but Meng Hui wasn't. She refused to go. All tried to convince her, but she stayed on her decision. Lu Yang knew that because of that, she is not coming, so he did not say anything.

They planned a 5-day tour. As soon as the holidays started, Meng Hui went to her hometown back from the first train. Xing and Yasi had opened their relationship and invited everyone to the party. Everyone seemed aware of them. A few days later, everyone left for the tour. All are going happily. 

After a 12-hours journey, they reached the destination. They booked a resort. Everyone was tired. On the first day went to rest. The next day, they thought of visiting the outstanding ancient houses there. On reaching there, they saw many things. They first thought of visiting the beautiful lake there. Everyone boarded the boat, and when the boat started, they all drowned in the beauty of the lake. Nature is beautiful, and it is fate to observe it so closely. 

After this, they went to get the traditional dress

After this, they went to get the traditional dress. Xi Yi was not fond of traditional dress, but when he saw Jiaxin wearing the dress, he took the same matching dress to pair with her. After getting hungry, they went to a special hotpot restaurant there. They heard the unique story of the Fireworks of this place. 

According to ancient times, the kings here used to go on a journey to choose their queen, and whatever woman they used to see on the first firework of the new year, they married to her. Since then, it is believed that any couple, see the special first fireworks of this town, then their love stayed till eternity. For a moment, everyone was shocked to hear this. 

Xing and Yasi plan to see First Fireworks. To make their love stronger. On the other side, Xi Yi had planned something else. 2 hours more for new year's day. All buy snacks and started to accumulate on the roof of the resort. Lu Yang felt like he saw Meng Hui on the way. He decided to follow that woman. Only 20 minutes left, everyone was waiting for Lu Yang, but he went after her. Lu Yang had a strong feeling that it's Meng Hui. On the side of the sea, there was a bridge-like place where the girl stopped her facing towards the sea. He stepped slowly towards her. He placed touched her shoulder. 

And as soon as she turned around, the first fireworks started

And as soon as she turned around, the first fireworks started. On the other side, Xing and Yasi started celebrating their love. 

A sky full of fireworks, and he was staring at her

Jiaxin then looked at him and asked, "Why are you looking at me?"

He replied while coming closer to her, "Because my happiness is not in fireworks. My happiness is in you."

Jiaxin has not been in this world for a moment. Xi Yi came close to her and kissed her soft cheeks. 

Jiaxin physically was here, but her soul was drowning in the sea of ​​love

He waved the Jiaxin.

"Jiaxin? Jiaxin? What happened?" He asked confusingly. 

"N... Nothing!!" she answered, pierced

He asked calmly, "If you be my star, I'll be your sky."

She said yes among droplets of happiness. 

Xing comes up with an exciting plan, "Let's take a New Year resolution." 

All agreed, and it started from Yasi.

"I promised to be Xing's favorite destination on good and bad days too."

Xing hugged him and says "No matter how old we get, I never stopped holding your hand and your heart and never stop loving you." 

It's time for Jiaxin, Her words touched the sky.

"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. So, I promised to love you until my death."

Xi Yi's are the warmest thing in winter. "I will love my life because it gave me you, and I will love my life because you are my life."

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. The feeling of love is something else. A feeling where you are completely immersed in each other. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. 

THANK YOU FOR READING!