TO BE YOUR LAST

As soon as they reached there, her dad panicked and gave a voice to Jiaxin. Seeing them in such anger, Xi Yi's complete confidence flew away like a wind. But for love, he had to impress them today, or else he would lose Jiaxin. 

<<<<<<<<< PART 25 >>>>>>>

TO BE YOUR LAST 

He went down and talked,

"Uncle, Aunt, you guys finally come."

Her dad takes out a stick from his's bag and seeing it. Xi Yi started sweating.

"Have I done anything wrong?" He said fearfully.

He moves towards him,

Seeing her dad coming towards him, he becomes more afraid.

"Dad! What are you doing?" Someone from behind speaks with a hand on his shoulder. He turns back and finds his daughter standing there.

"Sweetheart," he says while hugging her.

"Mom! Dad! You scared him more. He is already so scared,"

she said beaming.

After spending some time there, he tells Jiaxin to come back.

Listening to this, Xi Yi is lost for a time.

She is also outraged to hear this,

"Are you serious?" She asked.

He holds her hand and takes her from there. That's why Xi Yi stands at the door to stop them. He takes a deep breath and asks them to listen to him first.

"Uncle, Aunt, I know that you are anxious about Jiaxin, and it is difficult to hand over your girl to someone like me, but"

He looks towards Jiaxin, and her innocence in her eyes makes him fearless. Her smile gives him the courage to express his feelings, his love for her.

"Jiaxin's Parents, I Know You Don't Trust Me Fully, but I Can Assure you,

I Will Think Of Her Happiness Before my Happiness.

I will try to make her every dream come true and support her fairly.

I will never leave her alone. I will be with her as her light in bad times. I will always take care of her and will not let her face any difficulties.

I promise you. I will take care of your daughter as you do. Please let me be with your daughter."

Jiaxin was a little heartfelt after hearing all this. Seeing his passion for her in his sights, they appreciated his love and handed Jiaxin to Xi Yi.

"Xi Yi, please never cheat my daughter, always care about her and keep her beautiful grin like this," he requested him.

"Don't worry, I will, " he said with firmness.

They also accepted, and once again, their life became colorful like the colors of a rainbow. All were preparing for the wedding grandly.

Xi Yi was slightly unhappy that he could not meet her before marriage.

But Xing and Yasi took the whole charge of being their great buddies.

They kept them close through video calls even after they were apart from each other. Something was happening every day. They lived those days full of enjoyment. The most golden moment of their life has come.