MISUNDERSTANDING OR FATE

<<<<<<<<< PART 6 >>>>>>>>>>

MISUNDERSTANDING OR FATE?

As soon as he turned his eyes, he saw something that he could not believe. At the same time, Jia Xin's bracelet fell out of her wrist. She bent down to lift the bracelet,

and then Xi Yi saw someone else as Lu Yang's girlfriend

Seeing another girl, Xi Yi, gave a ludicrous reaction, so that Lu Yang could not understand anything for a time. He immediately asked him.

"what happened? You didn't like her!"

Xi Yi took a question on Lu Yang's choice and asked,

"Is that your choice?"

He found Xi Yi's reaction weird.

"She is such lovely and beautiful, then why don't you like it?" Lu Yang said.

"I don't think she's your type, but it's your wish, you stayed with whoever you like,"

Xi Yi said.

He left before Jia Xin arrived. Jia Xin, holding 2 cups of coffee, came to Lu Yang.

She gave a cup to Lu yang and asked,

"Did someone come?"

"yeah! My best friend came to meet me," Lu Yang said.

"Why did he leave so soon?" Jia Xin asked.

Hearing this question,

he got worried and said,

"He had some work to do."

They had started talking that She gets a call from Meng Hui and she has to leave from there. Even after that, he was sitting there, and I started thinking about the moments that happened today. Even after that, he was sitting there and started thinking about the moments that happened today.

As soon as Jia Xin reaches the campus, all the people are staring at her. As soon as she reaches the campus, she messaged Meng Hui, and she asks her to come to the cafeteria of campus. She quickly runs to the cafeteria, where she sees Meng Hui, along with Cai Yasi & another roommate, "Xing Yue."

She sits near them and looking, at their grim faces, asks,

"what happened?"

Nobody answers that.

Meng Hui asks her to see a post on Weibo.

As soon as she sees that post. She gets to know why people were staring at her so much. Someone has uploaded an incident on social media between Jia Xin and Xi Yi.