FAKE BLAME

<<<<<<<< PART 13 >>>>>>>>

THE FAKE BLAME

Lu Yang can't quiet anymore, and he finally asks,
"Xi Yi, do you like Jia Xin?"

He did not tell Lu Yang authenticated,

"That's a bit lower than my standard. It's not like I just don't like her, just a little ... "

Xi Yi said getting irresolute.

Although Xi Yi answered diplomatically, Lu Yang gets his answer.

After everyone left Lu Yang was alone sitting at his balcony drinking alcohol. Adopting reality even without wanting it. Both Jiaxin and Xi Yi love each other.

He spent all night drinking alcohol only and only to erased memories of Jiaxin from the heart.

Scatter a lot of tears, His heart was too broken but he managed by telling himself that his bestie got a genuine girl.

A new day, a new adventure. There was chaos in the entire university. All the people were busy with something.

Someone is busy creating ideal painting while someone busy decorating corridors. After a while of walking, it was observed that the University of May organizing the Annual Festive Function.

While walking, Jiaxin received a message. She started running towards the theater room as she read.

Knock Knock!

Jiaxin slowly opened the door and came inside. As soon as he came in, she saw her friends Meng Hui, Xing Yue, Cai Yasi, Lu Yang, and Xi Yi.

Some people did not want to see Jiaxin at all, like Li Shen and some members of his gang Li.

As soon as the teacher saw the Jia Xin called her with respect.

"Jiaxin, I want you to write a wonderful drama for the people who act in the drama may be dedicated to Winter," the teacher said.

"Sir, Me ...?" She said with complete shock.

"You are the best writer in school. This is your responsibility," he said.

"I will try my best."

"That's the spirit. Don't disappoint your teacher."

After spending some time outside, she got a good idea. She put her whole effort. She finished that script in just 3 days.

The right next day, she came to the theater to narrate the script to everyone. Everyone was delighted to read the script except Li Shen.

"This is all right, but what shall we name this play?" Yasi said, crocked head.

"How about 'The last snow'?" Xi Yi said.

Everyone liked his suggestive, and Play Named as the last snow. Li Shen can't see Jiaxin and Xi Yi happy together so, she made a plan to embarrass her in front of everyone.

One day, in the middle of practice, Li Shen came and started the drama in front of everyone.

"Teacher Jiaxin has tried to poison me." Li Shen said with crocodile tears.

Everyone was surprised to hear this.

"Sir Jiaxin can't do anything like this. This girl is lying," Xing Yue shouted.

"Sir, I saw Jiaxin mixing something in Lee Shen's Tea," Someone said to Gang Li.

"Jiaxin, did you do something?" The teacher asked.

She was shocked by the accusation that she had no answer.

"what is happening here?" Someone asked.

Li Shen says pleasingly," Xi Yi Jiaxin tried to give me poison."

Xi Yi looked at her, and her tears were telling him that she did nothing.

"Teacher, she did nothing. Li Shen misunderstood," Xi Yi said.

"She was with me all day. I can take responsibility for this"

"If you say that, then she must have had a misunderstanding." The Teacher said.

When everyone left after practice, only remained Li Shen and Lu Yang.

"Xi Yi can't be yours sooner than you realize it will be good for you," He said.

"He's just mine nobody can snatch it from me." She said angrily.

'He considers you just a good friend since childhood. You are my good friend, that's why telling you to give up on him. "

"You like Jiaxin too, then why aren't you chasing her?"

"In Jiaxin's life, it's all for him. All I want is to see her happy."

Lu Yang gave up on his first love by placing a stone on his heart, but it was difficult for him to forget her so soon.

The very next day, everyone came to know that Li Shen was admitted to the hospital. Everyone remarked on Jiaxin again, but no one said anything because of Xi Yi.

it's Sunday today, all were resting in the dorm with all the fun. Jiaxin was working on her stories when she found her eraser missing. She looked around but couldn't find it. There was no one in the room. Jiaxin picked up the eraser from Xing Yue's desk and fell off her bag while taking it. She kneeled, gathering all the material from the floor, then she saw the stomach ache drug in her bag.

THANK YOU FOR READING

Don't forget to - Vote_Comment_Share_Follow