CHANDELIER CRIME SCANDAL

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

As it's New Year, I am publishing my new chapter today.

Hope you guys like it!

<<<<<<<< PART 21 >>>>>>>>

CHANDELIER CRIME SCANDAL

New Year's holidays were over. In the meantime, many sour, sweet moments were seen. Jiaxin and Xi Yi got along with each other, and also s Meng Hui and Lu Yang's bitterness lowered slightly. Xing and Yasi enjoyed their company together. They did a lot of shopping while returning from there. Lu Yang bought a love symbolic necklace for Meng Hui but kept it with him due to nervousness.

The next day after coming from there, Jiaxin remembered that she did not give the gift she bought for Xi Yi. She quickly gets ready, and took the prepared gift box and, left for Xi Yi's house. When she arrived there, she saw Li Shen and Xi Yi's mother sitting in the hall. When his mother's eyesight shifted to Jiaxin, she called her in. She came in and sat on the couch.

"Aunt, where is Xi Yi?" She asked.

"He has gone to see the engagement preparations," she replied.

"Engagement?" She asked surprisingly.

"Hey! You don't know about Xi Yi and Li Shen's engagement? Oooh! Xi Yi didn't say," She said, laughing hard.

"By the wayJiaxin, which design gown should I wear at the engagement? Li Shen asked.

"Aunt, I have some work. So, I should leave."

"Don't forget to come in engagement?"

She did a fake smile and left. As she walked out the door, she was in a big shock. She fell in love with someone who would soon be engaged to someone else. She looked at the locket she bought for him and asked.

"Why did you give me hope when you're going to marry someone else?"

She wipes her tear, and throw that locket right there, and left the mansion. After a while, Xi Yi came down from upstairs and asked as soon as he came,

"Did anyone come?"

"that middle-class girl came," Li Shen Answered.

"And you must have said something?" He said angrily.

"Xi Yi, she's your wife, talk to her nicely," his mom shouted.

"No matter what you do, I will never marry Li Shen. My girlfriend is Jiaxin, and she will be my wife."

Before she could say anything, he left.

As soon as he came out, he saw the locket lying on the ground.