IMPORTANT NIGHT OF MY LIFE

Everyone took one last photo and shared it. Where everyone is laughing, they were dancing, celebrating no one knew that someone was leaving them.

<<<<<<<<< PART 24 >>>>>>>>>

THE IMPORTANT NIGHT OF MY LIFE

"Meng Hui, where did you are leaving so soon?" Jiaxin asked.

"America," she responded.

Everyone was appalled to hear this. Xing described to them that she had applied for a job there and got selected. Jiaxin was happy but also sad about her leaving. After meeting everyone, she sat in a yellow taxi and left there. Lu Yang could not believe that she left. He could not even show his emotions. Xi Yi invited everyone to tonight's party. He took Jiaxin shopping. He brought her to an expensive boutique. He himself chose gowns for her. He gave her a fabulous and expensive gown and asked her to wear it to today's party. He gave the responsibility to prepare Jiaxin to Xing Yue.

After all, what was going to happen today that he prepared so much?

Xi Yi & Li Shen seemed in the jewelry market shortly before the party started. Today was the biggest day of Xi Yi's life. He was being made as to the head of the Wang Group. In a black coat and black shoes, Xi Yi seemed awesome. The party started all the guests started appearing.

All were waiting for Jiaxin and Xing Yue. Both had left the parlor and were not getting a taxi. Shortly after, a van came in front of them, and a fat man came out of it.

"Can I help you, Miss Jiaxin?" he said, looking at her with nasty sights.

After looking carefully, they remembered that He is the same father's spoiled child. Who was bothering Xing that day!

"Last time the strokes were low, that y'all risk coming back?" Jiaxin said grimly.

"What to do? you are so beautiful, neither capacity to hold my soul."

Jiaxin was wearing a lavish gown and could not even move. On the other side, Xing is too afraid of these situations. He was coming towards her.

As soon as he raised his hand to put his palms on the body of Jiaxin, a guy took his hand and twisted it up at the same time.

She looked at him with a dazed. He was none other than Jiaxin's senior.

"Senior Nan Xi, you?"

"Jiaxin, are you fine?" he asked cautiously.

"Yeah! Yeah! Thanks for saving me at the right moment," said Jiaxin while nodding.

"Where are you guys going? Do I drop you both?"

They thanked him again and went left with him, while everyone else on the other side was worried.

Xi Yi had come to the stage, but they are still missing.

As he went to speak the first word, he saw Jiaxin running off from the door. Seeing her safe and sound, his smile increased.

"All the members of the Wang family have always done something special and won everyone's heart. Now it's my turn to continue. Two things in my life are so special. The first is my mother and my Dad's dream that this company may reach greater success. And the second is the most important for me, because of which I am happy and satisfied in life, the reason for my happiness, my heartbeat, my girlfriend Jiaxin." He said, looking at her. She was just lost in his words.

"Jiaxin told me that to live, you need something like this: which keeps you alive.

And she became the reason for my being alive. She handled me, made me feel that I deserve love too! One of her smiles was enough to make my day. Her deep brown eyes made me forget all the tension. Her hugs make me feel happy. Her words were such that I could merely go on listening.

Her care for others makes her the most special. Tell you the fact I can't live without Jiaxin. When I first met her, a different connection was formed. She came to be a shining light in my life that illuminated my whole world, filled me with happiness, with care, with love and respect. Jiaxin taught me to stand on my feet and taught me to live for myself. That spectrum sky, that happiness, that love, that light, I never want to lose, that's why Jiaxin."

He came down from the stage. And leads towards Jiaxin. All lights turned pink at the behest of Li Shen. He looked into Jiaxin's eyes and kneeled. He took out a special box from the pocket and opened it. Inside it was a sparkling diamond ring designed by Xi Yi himself. Jiaxin couldn't believe what she heard and saw?

"Found the reason for my smile, the day I found you. Will you let me be the reason for your smile? Miss Chen Jiaxin, are you willing to be Mrs.Wang Xi Yi? Will you marry me?" he asked with a nervous smile on his face.

She took a deep breath and spoke with love,

"Tell the world that we finally got it all right, I choose you, I will become yours, and you will become mine, I choose you, I choose."

Then rose petals started falling from above, and the whole atmosphere became romantic. He enthusiastically stood up and put a ring on her finger, hugged her tightly. Xi Yi's mom's heart also melted when she saw so much love and that smile on her son's face for someone. His parents also accepted this proposal. All the congratulations had started, but there was still one thing left, and that was Jiaxin's mom, dad's acceptance.

She requests her mom and dad to come there. Her parents were a little shocked to hear that they thought Jiaxin must have chosen the wrong guy, and they went there to the point of bringing her back. They don't want to see her life being a wreck. They did all the packing in the night and reached there through the first train, as soon as they reached there. They started yelling at Yasi that he did not take care of Jiaxin. In front of them, he was not able to speak a word. He stayed keep quiet and brought them to the Wang Mansion.

As soon as they reached there, her dad started to panic and gave a voice to Jiaxin. Seeing them in such anger, Xi Yi's whole confidence flew away like a wind. But for love, he had to impress them today, or else he would lose Jiaxin.

THANK YOU FOR READING

UPDATE - Every Sat, Sun.

BONUS- Now you can find the story on other platforms too!

Webnovel, dreame.

DON'T FORGET TO

~ VOTE

~ COMMENT

~ SHARE

~ ADD IN LIBRARY (If you are new)

~ FOLLOW (If you are new)