THE GRADUATION DAY

<<<<<<<<< PART 23 >>>>>>>>

THE GRADUATION DAY

Final exams come on sight. All the students started appearing more in the library than' the dorms. It was now a test of years of hard work. We all live these years openly. Where we cried, we comfort each other. Where we laughed, we chuckled together. When someone fell, they all lifted them and stood them back. Perhaps that's why college life is the most colorful.

That day everyone was studying together. All had dreams and had the passion to fulfilled them. We all promised each other that there will always be in contact. The day has come when everyone has given their first exam. There was an atmosphere of complete tension, but no one let the smile fall; Went to give exams while smiling and came back with a smile. On the day when no one has an exam, however, they come to encourage each other. On the last day of the exam, all were fully refreshed. Everyone made a plan that they would write their desires on the Well-Wisher tree.

The students there believed that all the wishes are fulfilled after hanging your wish on the tree. They made a program to go there at nightfall.

There was a storm in Xi Yi's house before going there. His mom and dad asked him to take charge of the company, every time his dreams are paid off, because of their own desires. Xi Yi tied his heart, his dreams, thinking that they would not steal Jiaxin from him. She's the only reason for his happiness. Xi Yi was broken from inside, he could live his love with the piano as a singer, but once he became the head of the company, he wouldn't be able to do anything. He had to live a well-maintain, high-class standard lifestyle. He has to give up on his dream. As soon as he reached there, he saw Jiaxin running towards him. She hugged him tightly.

Jiaxin did not know, but even then, she did something that Xi Yi needs so much. Her warm hug was burning all his sorrows. He also hugged her tightly and erased all his troubles, all his pains. He told Jiaxin, thank you for this, but Jiaxin did not understand anything. Before she could ask, everyone came. Lu Yang had brought fireworks, Xing and Yasi brought snacks. Everyone wrote their wishes and hung them on the branch of the tree with a string.

"I wish that I never let Xing's smile fall, and I can forever witness her smile like that." Yasi wrote.

"May I never be distant from Yasi, always be next to him and be his support in his bad times," Xing wrote.

"The only wish I have is that at any time Yang should respect my love, my feelings and tell me 'Let's be together' " Meng Hui wrote.

"I wish to that god give me a chance so that I can prove that I care about Meng Hui," Lu Yang wrote.

"My only wish is that I can't fulfill my dreams but let Jiaxin fulfill her every single dream," Xi Yi wrote.

"We have seen a lot in youth, but I have found those who never abandoned me. I want them to be happy always, and I wish to meet them again," Jiaxin wrote.

The result came after two days. We all had excellent grades. Before the Principal's speech, all of them went to their department for the last time.

All were very emotional. The teacher was calling them the best batch of his career. He shared some experience, and then everyone went out for the principal speech, but the teacher stopped the Jiaxin there. She thought she did something wrong. That's why she asks fearfully,

"What happened, sir?"

"You remember you won the award for Best Writer when one company saw your work," said the teacher.

Jiaxin was a little shocked to hear this.

Seeing her getting so nervous, he started laughing and said,

"Hey! don't be afraid, they like your story so much, they want to create a drama over your story. And they want you as a screenwriter."

She couldn't believe her ears.

He gave the contract documents to her and said

"Superstar Writer Jiaxin, brighten my name a lot. Fighting!"

Her mind had stopped working. She could not understand what to do with joy. She runs to Xi Yi and bounces over to him to hug him.

Xi Yi was pleased to see her so joyful and asked her,

"What happened, Jiaxin?"

She kissed him without saying anything. After a while, she calmed down a bit and told everyone this news. Everyone is cheering for her.

After the speech was over, everyone threw their graduation hats in the air and started celebrating. Where all you were busy taking photos. Li Shen was sitting in one place and simply looking at them and smiling. Xi Yi sits near her.

"So why did you do that?" he asked.

"What I do?" she asked confusingly.

"You have a connection with the company of Jiaxin, I know. So you got that job for Jiaxin?"

"I just recommended. This is her own hard work. Your wife is very talented and very pure of heart," she said softly.

"When did you become so kind?"

"Jiaxin made me like this. I can't erase bad deeds but can only do something good for her."

"Xi Yi, I still feel that I am not well, so I am going among the mountains to find peace."

"I will pray for you, Li Shen," he said with a smile.

He had never spoken to her so sweetly till today, seeing that her eyes became moist. As she was leaving, she finally realized what she was trying to get by doing something bad. She actually gets by a little bit of good deed. Xi Yi started caring about her lastly. She gave her love to Jiaxin because she knew that she deserved it. Jiaxin gave them a voice for the photo, and both of them started walking with happy faces.

Everyone took one last photo and shared it. Where everyone is laughing, they were dancing, celebrating no one knew that someone was leaving them.

THANK YOU FOR READING

UPDATE - Every Sat, Sun.

BONUS - Now you can find the story on other platforms too!

Readdict, Fuzia, Web Novel, Nobelpress.

~ VOTE

~ COMMENT

~ SHARE

~ ADD IN LIBRARY (If you are new)

~ FOLLOW (If you are new)