TRIP OF FEELINGS

<<<<<<< PART 10 >>>>>>>

TRIP OF FEELINGS

As soon as she opens her eyes, she finds Xi Yi very close to her.

The wind started blowing.
The two melted into each other's eyes. Xi Yi's depth of Brown Eyes was pulling Jia Xin in. For a while in that unforgotten moment, Jia Xin had obtained more feelings for Xi Yi.

After some time, Xi Yi rolled his eyes away.
He soon stood up.
Jia Xin also started feeling isolated. After a while, when They were resting, waiting for someone to come to save them. Meanwhile, the sound of gurgle started coming from Jia Xin's stomach.
Xi Yi also noted that she is starving. He then rises and tells Jia Xin to come along. She was bewildered.
She's just following him. Wherever he was going, she was going after him.
After a while, a fruit tree seemed. Xi Yi tried hard to bring down the fruit, but it did not drop.

"May I help something?"
Jia Xin said while raising one eyebrow.

"How will you do?"
Xi Yi said with a tight-lipped smile.

While maintaining eye contact,
"you just watch!"
she said.

She slowly climbed the tree. On reaching the tree branch, she plucks a fruit and threw it down.
While gleaming eyes towards Xi Yi, she did not observe that the tree on which she is sitting is very fragile.

She was so immersed in the self-reliance of climbing a tree that She did not see it and, the branch cracked.
As soon as she fell, she started screaming. It was her fate that Xi Yi was with her.
Xi Yi rescues her before she slumped to the ground.

He can estimate the rate of terror by just looking at her bulging eyes

His lopsided grin falling her in love with him deeper.
But they soon come to certainty.
After walking for a while,
they saw a river. They stayed and started to get relaxed while sitting next to the river bank.

Fishes inside the river, beautiful and fragrant flowers on the trees, the sound of water flowing, the melodious sound of birds. What else is required to make the day better? 

On the other side, all the people were searching for them

On the other side, all the people were searching for them. In the area where Meng Hui last viewed them, they were not there.

On the other side, Xi Yi and Jiaxin were enjoying wild nature.
Xi Yi did not even know when he fell asleep. After a while, his eyes opened. He began searching for Jia Xin while nictating his eyes. After a while, he realized that Jia Xin is missing. While searching, he saw a mud road Where there are many people's footprints.
Thinking that one of them would be of Jiaxin, he started following those footprints.

He reached an unknown place while following

Two people were standing at the gate with guns in hand. Just then, his eyes got on an open window. He came towards that window while hiding from others.
He slowly raised his head and peeked inside from the window.
He saw Jiaxin tied to the chair there.
Everyone else was busy talking to someone on the phone. Xi Yi came in secretly from that window.
With the help of a drum there, he reached to Jiaxin.
He immediately opened her hands and, held her hand, started going back from the same way.
She was so nervous that she accidentally fell the drum on the floor from the edge of her hand. Hearing the sound of the drum, everyone turned back again. All pointed their guns towards them.
Meng Hui was passing by then. Seeing them in this condition, she immediately called Sir and told him about the situation here.
Sir immediately called the police and then left for the place, Meng Hui told.
Meng Hui was hiding in a place and started waiting for them. On the other side,
They threatened both of them to let the girl stay so that they would let the boy go.
Jiaxin agreed on Xi Yi's safety. Xi Yi held her hand and stopped her and, nodes his head to say No.
Jia Xin did not listen to him. She started walking towards them. Where was he supposed to stop? He grabbed Jiaxin's hand and forced her to get out from there.

Angrily a kidnapper shot towards them.

THANK YOU FOR READING

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Hello Everyone!
Thank you for Liking my story.
It's always been a pleasure that someone read my story too.
Jia Xin and Xi Yi's story is one of the closest parts of my life.
I always tried my best to keep it more interesting and try to do fewer grammatical mistakes.

Hope you guys keep supporting me!

Also, I recently launched another inspiring story of Xiong Yifan's life.
Please check it out too!

One more thing! BTS released a new album.

All are very inspiring,
Please check it out.

HERE'S THE LINK-

https://youtu.be/-5q5mZbe3V8

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_lrj6FwTFFdXG2HCmEMDQWzRDrBU8NLdhw

CHECK IT OUT AND STAYED INSPIRED!

UPDATE- Every Sat, Sun.

BONUS- Now you can read this story on other platforms too!

Readdict, Fuzia, Web Novel, Nobelpress.

Don't forget to

VOTE_COMMENT_SHARE_ADD IT TO LIBRARY

Pic.Credit- Adobe stock.