Chapter Nine

Felicity P.O.V

"Oh good, you're awake. Now the fun can begin."

We looked to the source of the voice, ahead of us, and I groaned.

"Why can't you just stay dead?"

"It's Beacon Hills, sweetie. One can never truly die in this town."

"Oh, I know." I rolled my eyes. "Nice to see you though, Kali. Also nice to see you actually have shoes on, are they new?"

"They are, actually." She smirked. "I bought them kick you in the face."

"Really?" I questioned sarcastically. "That's the best you-"

All in one swift moment, Kali was in front of me and kicked my stomach.

"Got anything else to say?" She grinned evilly.

"Not at the moment." I groaned. "Thanks for asking, though."

"What do you want with us?" Kira spoke strongly, directing Kali's attention on her instead of me.

"You see, sweetie." She sneered, side-stepping to her. "You two, have something we want."

"Who's 'we'?" I spoke up. If Kali's going to beat up anyone, it should be me. Kira looks way too innocent and I feel the need to protect her.

Kali took a step back, taking a good look at the both of us. "Felicity is requesting your presence, gang."

'Gang?' I mouthed, asking myself with squinted eyes.

My question was answered, when a herd of three people walked into the room. I rolled my eyes upon spotting Ennis, but they widened when I saw the twins.

"You should be dead."

"Surprise, surprise, babe." Aiden winked, making my skin crawl. "We're back."

Ethan stood silently beside his brother, grinning evilly.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"I think you know." Kali challenged.

"If I did know, I wouldn't be questioning you about it dumb-ass."

Kali slowly walked up to me. Being in a kneeling position, I had to look up.

"I wouldn't use the sarcasm if I were you." She cooed menacingly.

"Oh, really?" I questioned. "Why not?"

"Well," She started. "I guess I'll just have to do this."

My eyes widened slightly when her claws grew out. I held in a yelp, when I felt a sharp pain in the side of my left thigh. Ignoring the feeling of blood loss, I tried to make it look as if it hadn't phased me.

"Now, tell me." She ordered, way too close for my liking. "Where is Connor Hudson?"

My breath got caught in my throat at the mention of his name. "I don't know." My voice shook.

"You're lying, aren't you?" She questioned.

My head shook absent-minded, trying my best to ignore the wave of nausea that hit me like a bus. Kali must have gotten me pretty damn good if my leg is in so much pain.

"Her heart's beating above average." Aiden spoke up, as I rolled my eyes.

"Leave her alone!" Kira demanded, struggling against the restraints. "Do whatever you want with me."

I shook my head rapidly at her, as she gave me a look.

"Aw, how sweet." Kali cooed bitterly. "Two complete strangers sticking up for each other."

"What do you even want with her?" I spat. "What could she have done?"

"You'd be surprised at how guilty she is." Kali spat back.

"Say it, don't spray it."

That caused another strike. Except it was across my stomach, and I could already feel the blood seeping through my shirt. Fortunately, it wasn't as deep as the last one. Unfortunately, it still hurt like a bitch.

"Now," She started. "I'm going to ask you one more time ... where is Connor Hudson?"

"I said that I didn't know."

I felt a sharp sting on my cheek, and a substance roll down it. Already knowing it was my blood, I stared Kali in the eye. "What ... what do you ... want with him?"

I began to feel weak already. Probably because I may have a small blood issue and feel sick every time I see it ... or in this case, feel it.

"He could be of great use to us," She proclaimed. "And I'm aware of the little fling you two had."

"What makes you think I would know where he is?" I questioned. "We're ... we're not even together anymore."

Even after this long time, it still hurt my heart to say that. I don't feel that way about him anymore, nor would I give him a second chance. However, he was so sweet to me at the time, and I truly did love him. Ironically, the night I wanted to tell him that was the night that I'd found out about his secret. I know how he feels, that he still loves me, but he never knew about my true feelings. Fortunately, those feelings were burnt to a crisp, along with my heart, the one that was on his sleeve for that long time. I'm still in the process of growing a new heart, but the only problem is ...

Who does it belong to?

Over this short time of knowing Stiles, I have grown feelings for him. The only thing that's stopping me from telling him about that, is the fact about how hypocritical he was when we first met. I told him so many times that I was nothing like the Hale's, my fake family. I should've known I wasn't truly one of them, the fact that I didn't even look like them used as proof.

"Earth to Mrs. Hudson?" Kali teased, bringing me out of my mental monologue.

She smiled innocently, seeing me clenching my fists and teeth. I wanted so badly to just stab her once. She brought her hand back, and swung it to connect with my side.

That's when the beating began, as she hit me, scratched me, kicked me, anything she could think of. I let my mind go blank, drowning out Kira's screams to stop.

One specific guy popped into my mind before I fell into a black abyss.

Stiles, save me.

+++++++++

Okay, this is kind of sad but whatever. I hope you like this story!

So please, don't be afraid to comment! I would love to hear what you have to say!

Comment.Vote.Love Teen Wolf

Alex :)

P.S. - Don't question the duck-horse hybrid.

P.S.S - From now on, I will just post random animal images with the chapters because I'm too lazy to find Stiles pictures. Even though I know how much y'all love his gorgeous face ... like me ;)