Chapter Twenty-Two

Felicity P.O.V

"Um, yeah. Sure." I replied, standing up from my seat, along with Stiles. Scott was already standing.

We followed the alpha back into the school, occupying an abandoned hallway.

"What'd you need?" I spoke up first, eager to know why Scott wanted to interrupt my eating time.

"It's about Aiden and Ethan."

"Did you find them?" Stiles and I asked simultaneously, sharing a weird look afterwards. Scott simply rolled his eyes.

"Not exactly." He replied. I felt a huge wave of doubt hit me like a bag of bricks. "But I think I know where we can find them."

"Where?" We asked simultaneously again, sharing a look of annoyance. "Stop that! No, you stop!"

"Anyway." Scott said loudly, purposely getting our attention. We looked back at him. "I talked to Danny, and he said that Ethan went to this hotel Oregon."

"Oregon?" I asked, a hand clamped over Stiles's mouth to stop him from mirroring my words.

"Yeah." Scott nodded. Stiles pulled my hand off of his mouth slowly, looking at his best friend in confusion.

"But why Oregon?"

"Who knows." Scott shrugged. "Maybe there's something there."

"So, what are we going to do?" Stiles asked, and I could already detect the sarcasm about to come. "Just drive all of the way out to Oregon and get those little furballs?"

"Almost." Was the alpha's reply before he walked off, leaving Stiles and I in our confusion.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The next day, Scott invited the pack over to his house. Supposedly he had a plan to get the twins.

"I have a plan." We're Scott's first words once everyone was situated downstairs in the living room. I was seated between Stiles and Allison on the couch. Lydia sat on the other side of Allison. Stuart was seated on a nearby chair, typing away in his phone. Kira remained standing, as Scott paced back and forth in front of her.

"Which is . . . ?" I pushed.

"I talked to Danny." He explained, taking turns to look at each of us as he talked. "He said that Ethan told him that him and Aiden went to a hotel in Oregon."

"Yeah, we know about that." Stiles said, gesturing between me and him. "Did you find anything else?"

"We're going to Oregon." Scott stated simply.

I'm sure everyone's jaws dropped. Even Stuart looked up from his phone, letting it fall from his fingers and onto the floor with a smack.

"Care to repeat that?" Lydia asked for all of us.

"We need to make sure that we're done with them for good."

"So, what," I began. "Are we just going to have a tea party and kindly ask them to leave us alone?"

"Felicity," Allison put a hand on my shoulder. "You've been spending way too much time with Stiles."

"I have not." I defended quickly. "Now that I'm not a werewolf anymore, sarcasm is my only defense and superpower."

"See?" Stiles over dramatically gestured to me. "She gets me."

"We're getting off topic." Lydia stated. "Are all of us going to Oregon?"

"Yes," Scott nodded his head. "We're all flying there next week."

"Flying?" Stiles gulped, his sarcastic aura now leaving, replaced with one of fear.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just give me a minute." Stiles shot up from his seat and speed-walked out the door.

"Should someone talk to him?" I spoke up after a few minutes of silence. Everyone stared at me, making me shrink into my seat.

"Fel," Allison smiled at my reaction. "We're looking at you like that because you should talk to him."

"Why me?"

Allison gave me a knowing look. I rolled my eyes and stood up, made my way to the door.

Stiles was sitting on the stairs of the porch, head in hands. I crept over to him, careful not to startle the boy. He jumped slightly when I touched his shoulder softly. He relaxed when he noticed that it was just me. Removing my hand, I sat down beside him, sending a small smile. Stiles nervously smiled back.

"What happened in there?" I asked, bobbing my head towards the house we were in just minutes ago.

"I hate flying." Was his reply, a nervous laugh attached to it.

"It has to be more than that."

"It isn't."

"Due to how quickly you denied me, now I know for sure that there is more." I smirked knowingly.

"Whatever." He grumbled, looking down at his shoes.

"You can trust me, Stiles." I placed my hand on his shoulder again. "I won't laugh, if that's what you're thinking."

"No," He answered quickly. "It's just that- . . . I have never told anyone about this. Not even Scott."

"Could I be the first person you tell?" I asked innocently, smiling at him.

He looked down with a smile for a moment, before looking back at me. Amusement shone in his eyes brighter than the stars. "If gives me anxiety if I talk about it. It's like I'm living it all over again."

"I'll be right here beside you." I reasoned.

"You really want to know?"

"Why else would I be bugging you this much?"

"Alright," He sighed. I listened intently as he began to talk.

++++++++++
Hi!

Sorry I didn't update! I fell asleep early and kinda forgot. But the chapter's still here nonetheless. And I just woke up so I don't feel like talking. But let me just say one more time:

I hate this Wattpad update!

I've had to start publishing and writing on my phone now because it won't save on my computer. Well some of it will, but not all. So sorry about any mistakes I may have made!

That is all.

Bye Bye!!

Comment.Vote.Love Teen Wolf