Chapter Eighteen

Felicity P.O.V

It has been about a week since we have formed this whole plan to get Aiden and Ethan. Even with all of this searching and fighting, we can't find them. It's as if they just flew off of the radar. The only thing that has progressed is my relationship with Stiles. We're almost inseparable we've grown so close. After spending as much time with him as I have, I definitely can't deny the fact that I like him anymore. Our only problem is Stuart. It's obvious he has feelings for me and I'm kind of scared about that. Yes, I like Stuart as a friend, but not in that way. As cheesy as it sounds, I've already given my heart to Stiles. Well, more like I'm saving it for him.

Like I said, my relationship with Stiles is blossoming profusely. Until all of the love triangle crap came.

"So, Felicity," Stuart appeared beside me, following me to my locker.

"Hey Stu, what's up?" I greeted, stopping at my locker and opening it. I began to get my books out for my first few classes for the day, when I heard Stuart take a deep breath. I looked over at him to see the nervous glint in his eyes. I chuckled lightly. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Stuart readjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose. "Remember when you said you'd go out with me?"

"Yeah," I nodded nervously. "What about it?"

"I was just wondering if you'd still like to . . . do that."

"That'd be great!" I smiled weakly. "When would it be?"

"Cool!" He gushed, smiling like a clown. A cute clown, though. Clowns are creepy. "Tonight? We could go and see a movie or something?"

"Can't wait!" I exclaimed. I'm probably over-acting right now. It's too obvious that I really don't want to go out with him. I closed my locker, about to walk away. "See you later."

What have I gotten myself into?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I was prepared to go out to lunch.

"Stupid locker." I heard a voice to my left mumble harshly, when I heard a sound similar to one of a locker being shook repeatedly. I looked to the sound, and I couldn't help but smile. About four lockers away from me, stood a girl. Her blond hair covered her face so I wasn't able to see it. Yet she continued to mumble. "I'm going punch you if you don't open."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I laughed softly. "I've done it before. Hurts like hell."

The girl looked over to me, her blue eyes widening the slightest bit. She let out a nervous laugh as I approached her.

"Do you need some help with that?" I asked kindly, gesturing to the stubborn locker.

"Yeah." She said sheepishly. "That would be nice."

"It's simple, really." I shrugged. "I've had one of these before. Can I see your combination?"

"Oh, yeah." She dug her hand into the pocket of her jean shorts, pulling out a small piece of paper and handing it to me. I took it with another smile and looked at the numbers scribbled across the sheet. Reaching my hand out, I entered the combination one number at a time.

"For lockers like these, all you have to do is give it a slight shove inwardly after you put in your combo." I explained, continuing when she nodded. I performed the steps as I said them. "So, you just push in, then lift it. It's that simple."

"Wow, thanks." The girl smiled nicely.

"No problem." I replied, sticking out my hand. "I'm Felicity, by the way."