Chapter Seven

Stiles P.O.V

"Who do you think wanted to talk to Felicity?" Stuart spoke up from the passenger seat.

"What are you talking about?" Scott asked, from his spot in the back.

"During Harris's class, the secretary came in for Felicity."

Scott and I made eye contact through the rear-view mirror. Looking over to Stuart, I panicked. "What did she say?"

"Nothing much, just the secretary came in and called for Felicity." My brother explained.

"Did you hear anything?" I asked, thinking he'd know I was referring to his powers.

"No, I didn't pay attention, why?"

I pulled up to a red light, me and Scott groaning in sync as I plopped my head onto the steering wheel. "Stuart?"

"Yeah?"

"You're my brother...my twin. However...I think God forgot to give you a brain when you were born."

Scott let out a laugh, while Stuart glared at me. "Should I have listened?"

"Yes!" Scott and I exclaimed, while the light turned green and I proceeded to drive down the street.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I ran a hand through my hair, proceeding to pace back and forth in my bedroom.

"Stiles! Quit pacing, you're making me nervous!" Scott said, sitting on my bed.

"Do you think she's okay? What if she isn't? It will be all off my fault and I would've never been able to tell her-" I stopped myself from talking, plopping down onto my desk chair.

"You're in deep, man."

I rolled my eyes. "Can we just focus on the problem at hand here? She can't be dead, she's strong. She'll make it through this." I repeated the last part mainly to myself, burying my face into my hands.

"Stiles, she'll be fine."

"What are we going to do?" I looked at my best friend.

Scott P.O.V

"What are we going to do?" Stiles looked up at me again, except there was something different.

His eyes were drowned in sadness and guilt. I don't know why he would feel guilt when him and Felicity aren't even on good terms. He must really like her. It's quite sad, actually, because it's so obvious they both have feelings for each other, and they deserve to be happy. They deserve to have something normal in this crazy life we've been dragged into.

"Well...we need a plan of attack."

"Here's a great plan! Attack." He retorted in the most sarcastic tone I've ever heard come out of his mouth.

I rolled my eyes. "We don't know what we're up against, Stiles."

He sighed sadly, "Well, we better find out because I am going to go out of my fucking mind, just sitting here and doing nothing."

I've litterally never seen Stiles like this, so broken, so upset. He usually won't swear unless he is really pissed.

"What would they want with Felicity? She's not a wolf anymore-"

Stiles silenced abruptly, reaking of fear, as a look of recognition flashed in his eyes. "What if they're trying to get to me?"

"Why you?"

"Remeber that night at the formal? When Lydia was bit?" He twiddled with his thumbs.

I nodded, as he proceded in talking. "Peter asked me that night, then and there, if I wanted the bite."

"So?" Where is he going with all of this?

"He always said how good of a werewolf I would've been. With the twins missing, what if it's the alpha pack that took Felicity? What if they took her just to get to me and so I'd get the bite?"

"Stiles....that is the outmost ridiculous thing I have ever heard."

"It could be true."

I then tensed, an idea generating in my head. "Or maybe they want her to join them."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Felicity P.O.V

I heard muffled voices, and with a groan, I opened my eyes, feeling like someone bashed my skull into the wall. I studied my surroundings, recognizing it from somewhere. I was in a spacious room with dark walls and a dark floor.

Derek's loft?

No way, it can't be.

All of this thinking just made my head hurt even more, so I tried to move my hands to my temples, but couldn't, because I felt them being restrained. I looked to my right hand, next to my head, seeing a leather strap tied tightly around it, connected to a chain, hanging from the ceiling. Looking to my left, I saw the same display. Except, there was someone in here with me, a girl. She was in the same position as me, a mere few feet away. The only difference was that she was still out cold.

Her hair was a darker shade, and she looked oriental. She was pretty, I'll give her that. The question that is really tugging at the back of my mind is... why?

What do these people want with us? Who exactly took us anyway? All I remember is my grandfather stabbing me with a needle and passing out. Is he working with them? Wow, to think the man I've trusted my whole life, could've possibly just turned on me... wow, that sure sounds familiar.

It seems like everyone I trust, turns on me. I just hope that I can trust Scott and Stiles to be there for me, at least. Even though me and Stiles aren't exactly friends, at the moment.

I heard a groan to my left. I turned my head in that direction and saw the mystery girl was awake. She looked in my direction and our eyes locked. "W-Who... who are you?"

"Felicity." My voice came out much weaker than expected, but it was still audible. "I won't hurt you... I'm kind of-" I shook my hands, making the chains jingle as I did so. "-tied up right now."

She let out a weak laugh, wincing after she did so. "I'm Kira."

I sent her a weak smile. "Headache too?"

She nodded slowly. "Do you know what we're doing here? Well, we're tied up, obviously...that's what we're doing. What I mean is-"

"Why?" I replied.

"What do you mean 'why'? I just wanted to ask-"

"No!" I let out a weak laugh. "I was answering your question! You want to know why we're here." I concluded.

She blushed and smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, that's what I meant. Do you know?"

I shook my head, already starting to feel the headache lessen.

"Oh good, you're awake. Now the fun can begin."

We looked to the source of the voice, ahead of us, and I groaned.

"Why can't you just stay dead?"

++++++++++

DUN DUN DUN MWAHAHAHAHA! Another cliffhangar. I know you still secretly love this story doe! Who do you think appeared at the end?

*HINT*-- It is a character who is dead.Oh...that doesn't really limit your choices a lot, does it?

Idk but I really felt bad for Stiles, but Scott, being the sweetie and cutie patatutie he is, he felt bad as well.

You probably just skip these and I'm ranting for no reason, right?You: YES!

Okay, anyway. I hope you still liked the chapter, especially because Kira is now officially a part of my story!

I was going to say something else but I completely forgot so... See'ya!

Comment.Vote.Love Teen Wolf

Alex:)