Chapter Seventeen

Felicity P.O.V

"Thanks again," I mumbled shyly. "For last night."

"It's no problem." Stiles shrugged, the tips of his cheeks burning like a brand. He stopped at a red light and looked at me with a goofy smile. "I'm just surprised that you actually wanted to go to school."

"I need to go or I won't learn anything." I argued.

"Like you care about school." He scoffed, throwing his head back in laughter.

"Very true."

"You are definitely something, Felicity."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

He looked at me with a softer smile than before. "I'd like to say it's a good thing."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"So, Kali's gone." Scott nodded, searching all of our faces. He leaned forward ever so slightly on the metal table at the clinic.

"So, what do we do now?" Isaac spoke up.

"Maybe you could actually help us." Stiles replied sarcastically.

"We need to go after the twins." A small grin crept onto my face. "They're all that's left, right?"

"That we know of." Lydia sighed next to me.

"Let's hope they're the only ones left." Allison mumbled.

"We'll still be killing them either way, right?" I asked, looking at everyone's expressions.

"What do you have against them?" Stuart laughed a bit.

"Long story I'm not willing to share." I shrugged. "So, how are we going to get them?"

Everyone's eyes, except for mine, wandered to Lydia. Her eyes widened a bit, noticing everyone's stares. "What?"

"Ethan's always been the nicer one, right?" Allison smirked.

"Nice?" I scoffed. "Neither of them are-"

I was silenced when a hand clamped over my mouth.

"Why yes, Allison." Stiles grinned. I blushed upon realizing that the hand over my mouth belonged to him.

"What are you getting at?" Lydia asked nervously.

"We need you to distract Aiden." Stuart explained. "This way, we can talk up his little bro."

"Why me?"

"You're the only one that Aiden likes."

"Fine!" She exclaimed, knowing that we wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

++++++++++

Okay! So I know this is a total filler but whatever. I know you still love it . . . maybe.

Yeah, I don't like writing these so bye!

Comment.Vote.Love Teen Wolf

Alex:)