Chapter Twenty-Five

*the chapter I bet you've all been waiting for...*

Felicity P.O.V

"They kidnapped you just to get back at your actual family?"

"Apparently," I sighed, my gaze focused on the green earth as we drove down street after street. "And the worst part is, is that I trusted them with my life when they were the ones who ruined it without me even knowing. God, I'm so stupid."

"Hey," Stiles stopped me from ranting any further sternly. He pulled over to the side of the road.

"Stiles, we're on the freeway." I panicked.

"I don't care." He said quietly, before fully turning towards me in his seat. I slightly squirmed under his stare, unaware of his intentions. "You're not a Hale, so what? They don't truly care about you if they would be willing to ruin whatever amazing and supernatural-free life you could've had! You're reunited with Allison and your actual father now. You have good friends that care about you. Not to mention a guy that is in love with you. What more could you need? Seriously-"

"Stiles." My heart leaped in my chest, interrupting the boy's rant. A small, no, large part of me wishes he would just open his mouth and tell me about whatever feelings he has for me. Something in my head is telling me that this could be it. I sat in anticipation as my brown eyes stares into his. "Can you repeat what you just said?"

"What more could you need?" The pale, sarcastic boy guessed, panic filling his eyes.

"Before that." I insisted.

"You have good friends that care about you?"

"After that, stupid."

"Fine, fine." He sighed, defeated. His hands glided across his jeans, as if wiping off the sweat that had gathered on his palms. Stiles's eyes finally connected with mine, and I already felt a feeling of comfort. "Let me just keep this short and sweet, considering how long I've kept this from you. Not that I didn't want to! I just-well, every time I wanted to tell you there would be some kind of interruption and I couldn't say anything. I'll just . . . get to the point now. Um, Felicity. Felicity Argent, I have had these weird feelings ever since I laid my eyes on you. I mean, how can one not like you? You're funny, intelligent . . . breathtakingly beautiful."

My heart melted, along with my stomach, now twisted in knots. The fire being set to my lungs denied my of any speaking rights. Instead, a sudden burst of bravery flowed through my veins, as my hands found themselves reaching forward to grab the collar of his plaid shirt. I pulled his face close to mine, listening as his breath hitched in his throat. "I love you too, stupid."

Any trace of nervousness that had just taken place in his face was soon replaced with joy and happiness, a grin taking over his face. His breath fanned over my face, and I couldn't take the torture anymore. I leaned in quickly, smashing my lips against his. Stunned at first, he began to return the favor, his hands going on both sides of my face.

My insides roared back to life, as if they had been waiting for that one special switch to set them back on. That switch was Stiles Stilinski. The boy whom I had always secretly loved without even knowing. The first moment my eyes met his in that hallway, I felt as if everything was going to be okay. Like my whole world would start to turn again.

Stiles Stilinski. The boy who has been my anchor. The boy with those beautiful brown eyes that you could get lost in and not mind. The boy whose cologne you wouldn't mind smelling for the rest of your life. The boy who seems to only have plaid in his wardrobe. The boy who spends extra time in the morning to form his hair into that special quiff. The boy whose only defense is sarcasm.

That boy, is the one that I am in love with.

Feeling the courage within me intensify, I pulled away from him, but only to climb over to his seat. My struggle amused both Stiles and I, our small laughs filling his Jeep. After successfully making it over to him, I straddled his lap before connecting my lips with his once again, his hands gripping my waist tightly.

"Felicity," He breathed, lustful eyes staring into mine. Our faces remained close, foreheads touching. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Be your girlfriend, I will." I laughed breathily, too weak to use a voice that resembled Yoda from Star Wars.

"God, that was so hot." He breathed, pecking my lips once more.

"I'm sorry, but there has been a call-oh my God." A very familiar voice spoke through the window of Stiles's beloved Jeep. Shock laced his voice. "Stiles? Felicity?"

"Mr. Stilinski." I chirped, smiling nervously.

"You guys wanna tell me why you were out here? In the middle of a crowded freeway?"

"Stiles had something in his eye?" I visibly cringed at how terrible of an excuse that was.

"I may be old but I'm not dumb."

"Are we in trouble?" Stiles asked, staring at his dad guiltily.

"Well," Mr. Stilinski sighed, running a hand over his face. "Since my son finally had his first kiss I guess I can let you off with a warning."

"Dad!" His son silently scolded, a visible pink spreading over his cheeks.

That was only his first kiss? Wow.

"Oh, she doesn't-"

"She knows now." Stiles interrupted his dad agitatedly. "Can you please go now?"

"I can see I'm not wanted here so I guess I'll head back to the station." Mr. Stilinski announced. "But you kids better get home. Do homework. Learn something."

"Bye dad." Stiles grumbled at the same time I dismissed him happily. "Bye Mr. S!"

"How can you be so happy at a time like this?" Stiles pouted.

"Because I can do this-" I stopped to kiss his lips lightly, before pulling away with a shy grin. "-whenever I want."

"I could get used to that." He grinned.

For once, everything feels okay.

++++++++++
YOUR WELCOME.

STILES AND FELICITY FINALLY TOGETHER YAY.

I figured I'd give you an all fluff chapter for you guys that have stocked throughout this whole story so far.

Sadly, I'm not sure how many exactly, but I think Say You Like Me will be coming to a close soon.

I will give you a moment of silence to ball you eyes out. (Even though most of you are probably shouting for joy.)

ANYWAYS, there will definitely be a sequel if anyone would want to read it.

Probably no one will read this and I'm wasting my time to write this for you.

I don't care.

Comment.Vote.Love Teen Wolf

Alex:)