Chapter Ten

Scott P.O.V

"Are we almost there?" Stiles asked for what seemed like the millionth time, making everyone else in the car groan.

"If you ask that one more time," Lydia threatened from the backseat. "I will take off my shoe and stab you in the eyes with my heel."

"I'm so scared." Stiles muttered sarcastically. "It's not my fault I'm not allowed to drive my own car."

"Stiles!" I rolled my eyes. "The only reason that I'm driving is because, one: You wouldn't stop spazzing out! And two: I'm using my smell to get us there."

It was Stiles's turn to roll his eyes. "Can you just try to drive a little faster?" He asked quietly.

"Stiles," Allison started, repositioning herself in the back, next to Lydia. "I don't think Scott can go any faster without going past the speed limit."

"Okay," Stiles sighed. "If the cops pull us over-" Everyone cut him off with loud groans. He glared at all of us, before continuing. "Anyways, the cop pulls us over. Lydia pays the ticket while we all run."

"What?" Lydia shrieked. "Why me?"

"Because I said so."

I chuckled lightly, when I saw Lydia roll her eyes through the rear-view mirror.

"Are you always this crazy?" Isaac asked no one in general.

"Well," Lydia smirked evilly. "Stiles is crazy in love with Felicity." Everyone except for the victim of that joke laughed.

"Am not." Stiles mumbled, his face turning a beet red. I smiled, hearing his heart beating irregularly fast. It immediately disappeared, when Felicity's scent became overly strong, along with something else ... blood?

Oh no.

I put my foot down more on the gas, not believing my eyes at where the scent was luring me.

"Scott?" Allison questioned. "Why are we at Derek's?"

"Her scent is really strong right now."

"It can't be ..." Stiles trailed off.

"And I smell blood."

That was all I had to say before Stiles grabbed his bat and flung open the door, making a mad dash towards the building.

"Stiles!" I called after him, jumping out of the car myself and running up to him. I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. "We can't just run in there like idiots! We need to make sure the coast is clear."

"Well," He started sarcastically. "Is there anyone else in there, Mister big, bad alpha?"

"I will kill you right now." I threatened.

"You wouldn't do that."

"Fine," I rolled my eyes. "Just stay behind me, okay?"

I didn't notice that everyone had caught up to us, when Isaac and the girls all mumbled 'yeah's

"Wait," Lydia stopped us. "What about Derek and Stuart? We can't do this without them."

"We can't just stand here and wait!" Stiles argued.

"We can't just walk in there and die!" She shot back. "Look, I know you're worried about Felicity, we all are. But you seriously need the chill the eff out."

"What if," He stopped, running a hand through his hair. "What if it's too late? What if we all walk in there and see her lying there, dead?" He asked no one in paricular, glazed eyes cast downward.