Chapter Eight

Stiles POV

"How are we going to know where she is, by scent?" I asked.

"What we need to find out first, is who's there." Derek leaned against the metal table, located in the center of the room.

"May I ask what started all of this?" Deaton asked.

Yeah, in order to find Felicity we thought that meeting at Deaton's office would work for everyone. The only thing that is worrying me is that Allison and Lydia haven't made an appearance, and we have already been here for twenty minutes at least.

My eyes locked with my brother's. Stuart then looked over to Deaton, taking a deep breath. "So, during Harris's class, the secretary came in and asked for Felicity. She got up and walked out."

Deaton and Derek have him an expectant look, while Stuart just shrugged in return.

"That's it?" Derek asked harshly, "That's all that you know?"

"Yeah," Stuart shrugged, "I didn't think it sounded suspicious at the time."

Derek rolled his eyes so hard, that I was surprised they didn't roll out of his head. "This is Beacon Hills!" He slammed a fist in the metal table, startling me. "Everything should sound suspicious in Beacon Hills!"

"Yeah, I agree with sour wolf," I sent Derek a wink, causing him to send me one of his famous Derek glares. "Or not. Definitely not."

"Stuart you may be good at banging chicks," Derek returned his glare to Stuart, who was now standing across from Derek, the only thing separating them was the table. Stuart smirked and tilted his head to the side slightly. "But you are the dumbest human being I have ever encountered."

"Yeah, I do agree with that first part." Stuart smirked, rubbing his chin. "How many girls has it been? Twenty-three?"

"Man-whore." I mumbled under my breath, but with Stuart being a werewolf, he probably heard it.

I know Scott did because he started laughing loudly. Derek made no move, just stood there glaring at Stuart.

"Spazz." My brother shot back.

I gave him a challenging look, while he returned it.

"It's going to be twenty-four after I get Felicity." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You are not getting her." I spat.

"Oh, like you'll get her to like you." He scoffed. "Have you seen the way she looks at me?"

"Yeah, like the lost cause you are." I spat.

"Oh really? Mama's boy." He spat.

"That's it." I spat back. I lunged at him, only have arms pull me back. I didn't know who it was, nor did I care.

Stuart smirked, stepping right in front of me. "What are you going to do? Like you would even-"

I cut him off by kicking him in the balls. "Figured they probably already hurt from all of the girls you've banged." I smiled, knowing I've won.

Stuart doubled over, cupping his hands over his soft spot.

I noticed Derek nod approvingly, watching Stuart in pain. Scott looked like he was trying to stifle his laughs from behind my brother. I craned my head to see Deaton was the one who restrained me from attacking. Probably a good thing, or I wouldn't have lived to see Felicity again.

"Forgot to restrain my legs, Doc."

He playfully shook his head, before releasing me.

"Might want to put some ice on that, bro." I patted Stuart's back, walking past him and sitting next to Scott.

"Are you wearing high heels or something?!" Stuart groaned, making everyone laugh.

"Don't underestimate my power." I said dramatically, imitating Anakin Skywalker from Episode three of Star Wars.

No one understood my reference, of course.

"Felicity would've understood that reference." I mumbled.

I watched Stuart slowly stand up and face me, as he opened his mouth to speak.

"No comments from the peanut gallery." I earned a few chuckles from that one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"So sorry that we're late, guys." Allison and Lydia rushed in, just a few minutes after the 'brotherly conflict'. "Lydia got caught up with a guy, and forced me to stay with her." Allison sent a glare Lydia's way.

A taller dude with blue eyes followed the girls in, as we all furrowed our eyebrows. He smiled awkwardly at us.

"Is he-" Deaton pointed at the mystery dude. "-Is he the guy?"

I busted up laughing, causing everyone -except for Deaton- to glare at me, and I stopped immediately.

"Please," Lydia scoffed. "Me and him? Hell, no."

The mystery guy raised his eyebrows at Lydia from behind her. I had to bite down on my lip to stop myself from laughing again.

Lydia then turned around to face him. "No offense sweetie," She apologized. "Little too tall for me."

He was tall.

"You're a little too short for me." He replied, a smirk forming on his face.

Deciding to be childish, I 'ooohed' quietly, only to have Lydia turn around and glare at me, while everyone else laughed.

"This is Isaac. I thought he could help us." Allison announced, not having time for childishness.

"What makes you think that?" I questioned.

"Werewolf." Everyone replied in sync.

I sucked in my lips, "Why does that not surprise me?" I muttered sarcastically.

"Isaac, that is Derek, Scott, Stuart, Stiles, and Deaton." Allison introduced us all, pointing to us as she said our names.

"Okay, let's get started." I announced, rubbing my hands together.

I will find Felicity, no matter what.

++++++++++

Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed chapter and all of that good stuff.

Don't forget to comment, as they are highly appreciated!

Comment.Vote.Love Teen Wolf

Alex:)