11

When we get home we all want to shower so Damon and Noah go back to his house to use his shower and me, Hannah, and grant go to my room to shower. I let Hannah and grant go first because there the guest. Hannah goes first and Grant goes in to go second while he is in the shower I go to find him some new clothes. He looks close to Ashers size so I go to his room for some.

When I walk in his hair is already wet from his own shower and he is working on some homework. " Do you have some clothes Grant can wear after he showers?" I ask him. He smirks and says," Yes but it's going to cost you." I give him a confused look," You're going to have to make your cupcake sometime soon." He says with a smile. I nod and he gets up and gets some of his clothes for Grant.

I knock on my bathroom door and say loudly, "Grant I got you some new clothes. Where do you want me to put them?" as I finish talking grant is standing there reaching for the clothes. I just hand them to him and wait for him to finish. As soon as he's done I go into the bathroom is only takes me like 10 minutes to shower and get ready for the sleepover.

When I walk out I see that Damon and Noah have gotten here and all 4 of them are laying on my bed I jump on my bed and ask if they would rather go to the game room to watch a movie and eat snacks because I'm not allowed to eat in my room. We all agree to go get snacks and head to the game room.

When we get there the twins are already there playing call of duty. "Ok up and out it's my turn in the game room," I tell them. They both protest but when I threaten to go get dad they run out and I just laugh at them. My father takes my side in every argument against my brothers.

We decide to watch maze runner. When the movie is about halfway through I am bored and I can tell Hannah is too when she leans over and says Dylan o brien in so hot. I laugh but agree. I can tell everyone else is bored when Hannah grabs the remote and turns off the movie.

We all look over at her," I'm bored I want to do something else." Grant gets excited and says, "We should all do face masks!" both Damon and Noah groan and rest their heads against the back of the couch. We just laugh and I get up pull Damon up by his hands while Hannah gets Noah up. "Come on guys it's not that bad it's actually really fun," I say as we keep pulling them up into my room.

We put on some music and Hannah is humming while putting hers on in the mirror. Damon only agreed to put on the mask if he got to put on mine. I happily agreed because it was going to be funny to see him in a face mask. When he puts mine on he makes a mess but he does seem to notice just smiling. "Are you done?" He just smiles and nods.

I tell him to sit on the edge of the bathtub because it will be easier to put it on him without having to reach up. I am standing between his legs putting it on him. Grant is helping Noah put one on as well.

As soon as I'm done I back away and Damon gets up to look in the mirror. He makes a disgusted face causing me to giggle at him. He looks at me through the mirror and shacks his head smiling," Well at least your enjoying this."

We head back into my room where Hannah is already done and laying on the bed. Damon lays on the bed as soon as he can." Hannah, do you mind taking our photo?" She giggles getting up and taking my phone. Damon groans and makes no move to get up so I lay down the opposite way as him.

Hannah climbs up onto my bed and leans over so we are in the frame. "Come on Damon smile," Hannah says in a sing-song voice just as Noah and Grant walked into the room. Damon takes one look and Noah and starts to laugh causing me to laugh as well and Hannah gets the photo.

We decide to make a TikTok as we wait for the face masks to dry. I teach them all one the new TikTok dances. Me and Damon end up doing the dance perfect while laughing at how uncoordinated the others are. By the end, all of us are on the floor laughing so hard. I post it and we go to take off the masks.

Damon and Noah are surprised at how much it hurts to take off the mask and are whining like baby's. "If you don't stop complaining I will rip both of yours off in all piece no matter how loud you scream, " Hannah says in a flat tone.

They both finally stop complaining and get them off. As soon as they're gone we all go lay in my bed me and Damon are in the middle with Hannah on the other side of me and Grant and Noah on Damon's side.

"Are you guys ready for the state championship this Friday?" Hannah asks Noah and Damon. "Yea I'd say we have a good chance of winning this year but I am not looking forward to the 8-hour bus ride there," Damon answers her. " Yea I'm not looking forward to that either," I say with a groan turning away from Damon to get comfortable. I can hear the others talking while I slowly start to fall asleep with Damon playing with my hair.