- twenty three -

xxiii. BACK TO HOGWARTS

"Ella!" Pansy exclaimed, pulling the worried girl in a hug

"Hi." Stella forced a smile, hugging Pansy back.

"You're acting like it's been days since you last saw her." Daphne rolled her eyes at Pansy.

"She was at Grandma's." Pansy lied, remembering what his father told her.

"Mother where did she go?" Pansy sobbed, shaking her mother.

"Pansy." Her father warned,"Let's just not talk about that now."

"Let's not talk about it?" Pansy frowned, her eyes burning with anger,"She's my sister for god's sake!"

"She's not your sister." Mrs.Parkinson muttered, her voice barely above a whisper.

"What?" Pansy gasped, tears streaming down her face,"What are you even saying?"

"She's not your sister." Mrs. Parkinson repeated a little louder.

"What? No." Pansy shook her head furiously,"No."

"She's not your sister dear. We adopted her." Mrs. Parkinson explained,"She's the daughter of dark Lord."

Pansy's eyes widened in shock as she froze on her spot.

"Take care that nobody finds anything about this matter." Mr. Parkinson warned.

"Back to earth Parkinsons?" Daphne laughed when she found the two sisters still hugging each other and were drowned in deep thought.

"Uh sorry." Stella chuckled lightly before taking her seat besides Draco.

"You didn't even write to me ella." Daphne complained,"Not even once."

"I'm so sorry." Stella gave an apologetic smile,"I just wanted to enjoy the holidays with grandmother and I forgot to write to you."

"Oh, It's okay." Daphne smiled as Stella looked towards the window.

Back to Hogwarts, Stella could feel the tension bottling inside her head. She was scared that she would just hurt everybody.

While eating the meal, her eyes roamed around the entire hall until it fell on the raven black haired boy who was staring at her.

Harry gave a little wave to which Stella responded with a small smile. The whole time, she just stared at her food, fearing that Harry might find out that something is wrong with her.

Daphne kept blabbering about how her christmas went while Stella was still worried about the whole trauma she just went through.

That night, Stella couldn't get any sleep as she kept on thinking about how her mother was, what she looked like, how Stella's life would have been if she was alive.