epilogue

There was a loud chattering going around in the grimmauld palace which belonged to Harry's godfather, Sirius Black. Stella knew how much Sirius meant to harry and it was her who suggested him to move their after they get married.

When Stella completed her seventh year, along with Hermione and ginny, harry had asked her out for marriage. It was very early for marriage but since harry was scared of loosing their loved ones, he felt that it was the right time.

Even though Stella said yes, she wanted to stand on her own feet and therefore she told harry about her ambitions which she wanted to achieve before getting married.

Harry agreed and as soon as Stella achieved the post of auror in the department of ministries, she was immediately prompted to the head department. She was one of the most powerful witches after all.

After marriage, the couple moved into the grimmauld palace and Stella renovated it, removing all the dark magic stuffs away as she wanted to start a new life.

The couple held several dinner parties, inviting all their loved ones and friends. One of which was the day itself today.

Stella was in the kitchen preparing sphagetti without using magic as harry had challenged her that she can never cook, which was halfway true. Being raised in a wealthy,pureblood family she never had to cook or do any house chores.

"This bloody thing-" Stella groaned, adding the pasta to skillet and tossing it around with much difficulty as the sauce turned out to be too sticky.

"Do you need any help?" Hermione laughed at the woman's helplessness.

"No." Stella shook her head, mixing the pasta with the sauce.

"Mom, I'm hungry." A ten year old boy, entered the kitchen with rose weasley following him.

"You need to wait mr.michael potter." Stella smiled, ruffling his son's jet, black hair,"patience is a virtue."

Michael Davis was a very important person in Stella's life and in his memory she named his son as Michael.

"Come here, I'll give you chocolates and biscuits." Ginny laughed, who was pouring out some tea and biscuits.

"Chocolates are bad for your teeth Michael." Rose interrupted causing Michael to roll his eyes.

"It's fine Rose." Hermione chuckled, pouring her soup in a large bowl,"let the boy eat."

"Looks like Mom's going to loose the challenge." Michael snorted, walking out of the kitchen while munching on the cookies.

"I heard you mikey." Stella called causing the other women to laugh.

"The soup is almost rea-" Hermione started but was cut off by the knock on the door. Hermione moved out and Stella could hear some greetings like hello, long time no see.

Stella turned the stove off and walked out, still wearing her apron to find luna hugging Ron while Harry and Neville stood around her.

"Luna!" Stella smiled widely, rushing to hug the blonde woman in a warm hug.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much." Stella laughed before pulling away,"where were you?!"

"Sorry got busy with the newspaper you know." Luna explained, earning an understanding nod from Stella.

"Come on , take a seat." Stella gestured her to the long table. Stella was about to follow the rest when there was another knock.

"I'll get it." Stella smiled, turning towards the door.

Unlocking the door, Stella smiled widely upon finding Draco with his wife and son.

"Draco!" Stella grinned, hugging the Malfoy tightly while astoria chuckled slightly. Stella proceeded to hug Astoria and then pinched seven year old, scorpios' cheeks.

"Mikey is upstairs." Stella informed causing Scorpios to rush upstairs while the two malfoys took a seat.

"So is everybody here?" Harry asked, once everybody was settled on the dining table.

"Pansy and Daphne are left." Sighed Stella, glancing at the front door.

"They aren't coming." Astoria informed causing Stella to sigh in defeat.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Apparently the two had to attend their husband's friends parties." Astoria answered.

"Cheer up Stella." Draco encouraged,"it's fine."

"Yeah." Stella nodded before strolling inside the kitchen.

Once the dinner was served, everybody started eating while laughing and joking around. Never in the world would have Stella thought of Draco and Harry laughing together.

"So, I won the challenge." Stella whispered, leaning closer to Harry with a proud smirk dangling on her lips.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Harry lied, taking a bite of sphagetti.

"That's not fair harry." Stella rolled her eyes.

"Ok ok, I was kidding, you won." Harry chuckled causing Stella to grin widely.

"So you know what you need to do." Stella smirked.

"Yes of course, get Michael a broom. Innit?" Harry asked.

"Yes!" Stella clapped happily. She had been dying to see Michael ride a broom and harry was very worried about his son's safety.

"But you know it's dangerous for-"

"Oh shut it harry, he's your son!" Stella exclaimed,"he has got your talent."

Harry sighed in defeat and ate his dinner, shaking his head at the woman's madness.

Done with dinner, everybody was left to chat while Stella rolled up her sleeves and put the plates in the sink. Muttering the cleaning charm, she opened up the tap and the plates started being cleaned up . Stella wiped her hands with the towel and plopped on one of the couch in the living room.

"So am I getting the broom?" Michael asked, standing in front of his mother with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Of course." Stella laughed, pulling Michael to sit down besides him and clasped her hands with his,"yoyou don't know what I'm capable of."

"Mom?" Michael asked, staring the dark mark which was still etched on Stella's wrist.

"Hmm?" Stella nodded, watching the others talk.

"Will you ever tell me how did you get this?" Michael asked, holding up his mother's hand," Uncle Draco has it too. And aunt Hermione has something etched on her wrist too, it's horrible. It has 'that's word"

Stella smiled sadly and ran her other hand over Michael's hair.

"And this too." Michael said, pointing at the TRAITOR incised on Stella's other wrist.

"These scars tell us the story how each one of us survived." Was all Stella could say.

"What does that mean?"

"Let's save it from some other time." Stella smiled, pulling her sleeves down.

"Hey mikey." Hugo called, standing near the stairs,"come on."

Nodding, Michael got off the couch and followed Hugo upstairs while Stella beamed with joy at how happy everybody looked.

This was all she wanted. Happiness and joy.

And beautiful smiles on her loved one's face.