thirty three

xxxiii. LEGILIMENCY 

Harry woke up in the enchanted house left to him by Sirius Black, Number Twelve Grimmauld Place where he, Hermione and Ron had taken shelter after being chased by death eaters

Rubbing his bleary eyes, Harry sat up on the floor to find Hermione and Ron's slightly touching each other. A soft smile appeared on his face as his thoughts travelled to Stella.

After the death eaters attacked them at the burrow, Harry felt guilty for not listening to Stella. The look on her face when he kept on hurting her with his rude remarks was something that Harry wished could be replaced by a beautiful smile. But the harm was done.

"Why are you crying?" Ron asked, taking a yawn as he got up and scratched the back of his neck.

"Huh?" Harry snapped out of his thoughts and touched his cheeks to find some tears which had managed to fall down.

"What's going on?" Hermione asked, sitting up straight when her eyes fell on Harry,"What happened to you? Your eyes are puffy."

"He was crying." Ron informed.

"I was not crying okay?" Harry said, rather harshly.

"Let me guess." Hermione started, an unsure expression on her face,"Is it Stella again?"

"Bloody hell Harry!" Ron exclaimed,"You're crying over a girl who betrayed you."

"I'm not crying! Shut up." Harry shouted causing the two youngsters to roll their eyes.

"Tell me." Hermione asked calmly, kneeling down besides Harry.

"I saw her. Yesterday." Harry admitted, not meeting their eyes.

"Where?" Ron frowned.

"At the burrow. She wanted to alert me, to help me out, But...." Harry trailed off, a lump forming in his throat.

"But?" Hermione questioned.

"But I told her to go away." Harry sighed,"I mean that's what anybody else would have done right? She's a death eater."

"It all seems so weird." Hermione rubbed her temples,"I mean she did save you once and now she flew all over the miles just to alert you."

"What do you even mean Hermione!" Ron frowned.

"I doubt if she's really one of them?" Hermione said which came more as a question.

"She has the dark mark." Ron reasoned,"Harry saw it!"

"Yeah I did." Harry said, sounding irritated,"But can we now stop talking about her? We have some more important business to finish."

-

"I'll miss you." Stella sobbed, throwing her on Draco who rubbed her back.

"I'll miss you more." Draco whispered, pulling away to find the girl in tears,"Stop crying ella."

"Why? What am I going to do now?" Stella said,"How the heck am I going to survive?"

"Stop being over dramatic." Draco laughed causing Stella to glare at him.

"I wish I could return to Hogwarts." Stella sighed when they heard a knock on the door.

"Draco, come." It was Narcissa.

"I'll see you soon." Draco smiled as he quickly hugged her once again and walked out of the room.

Not even an hour passed and Stella already found her dreadfully missing Draco. He was the only one who took care of her, asked her if she was okay, if she has been getting any sleep. But now she was left all alone. 

"Stella?" Michael knocked on the door. Lazily, Stella dragged herself to the door and opened it.

"Hey." Stella forced a smile.

"It's time." Michael smiled as Stella nodded and grabbed her wand from the bed before following the Davis boy.

"So what are you teaching me today?" Stella questioned, standing in front of the boy.

"Non verbal spell."

"I have already learnt it."

"Show it."

Stella shrugged and held out her wand, pointing it towards Michael. She closed her eyes eyes and concentrated on the spell she needed to perform.

Taking a deep breath, Stella opened her eyes and swayed her wand which caused Michael's wand to fly away from his hand.

"Why am I even teaching you?" Michael groaned, picking up his wand,"You literally know everything."

Stella flashed a smile when suddenly Michael pointed his wand towards Stella and muttered,"Legilimens!"

Stella found Michael disappearing from her sight, image after image was racing through her mind like a flickering film so vivid it blinded her to her surroundings.

"Father I swear I didn't break the window." Six year Stella said as her father, Mr. Parkinson stood towering over her.

"How is it possible Ella?" He asked softly, bending down to her level.

"I w-was just angry at Mother for forcing me to wear a dress and suddenly it broke." Stella whimpered, tears glistening her eyes,"I did nothing!"

"Don't worry, I trust you." Mr. Parkinson smiled, cupping her face. Stella smiled happily and made hugged her father tightly.

​​​
The images changed to her fourth year where she was staring at Harry Potter shamelessly at the yule ball.

"No.." Stella whimpered, feeling her knees go weak as fell on the floor.

The images flashed to the time when Stella and Hermione were sitting in the library and talking about their families.

"My parents took me to the forest of Dean. It's in Gloucestershire, England. That was the best place I've ever visited." Hermione smiled happily,"What about you?"

"For me it's Hogwarts." Stella sheepishly muttered as Hermione smiled warmly at her answer.

Michael drawled his wand back as Stella was on her fours, gasping for air and breathing heavily.

"What the hell was that?" Stella frowned, sweat trickling down her head.

"Just finding out what I need to teach you."

"That was tiring!" Stella complained.

"Come on Stella." Michael started,"You are the dark lord's daughter. People can use you to get him. You need to learn occlumency."

"Yes Professor." Stella teased.