Chapter Nine

Tonya P.O.V

As the months went by I was getting bigger,not too big but bigger.I was actually 4 months along,feeling like 8 months,and I was excited and so was Julia and David.

We figured out some names for the baby when we found out the gender.

If it's a boy,we'll name him Noland.If it's a girl,we'll name her Olivia

Those were the names Julia came up with and I'm not gonna lie,they're really cute.

I rested my hand on my stomach.Today I was home alone.Julia was at school and David went to the airport to pick up his sister,Haley.

I hadn't seen her in years,even though we lived within minutes of each other.

I rested my hand on my stomach and thought to myself.

Am I really taking the risk of having a baby? I mean the doctors have been telling me that my pregnancy is going well so far and that my health had slightly increased...But I just don't believe them.I know my body.

Right before I was about to get up,there was a knock at the door.

I looked through the peephole and to my surprise its that little red head diva.

I opened the door and we stared at each other.She was much bigger the last time we saw each other.

"Oh.My.Gosh...."She whispered as she glared at my bump."He knocked you up!Why?!"She yelled.

Then she closed her eyes and breathed in and out.

"Are you done?"I asked leaning in the doorway.

"Look,is David home?I need to talk to him about our baby."She said calmly.

"No,he's not here."I said ready to end this conversation.

She rubbed her hand on her stomach and looked at the floor.She was hiding something.

"Is it really his?"I asked.

Her head cocked up at me and her eyes widened.

"Of course it is!...I-I think it is..."She trailed off.

"Who's the real baby daddy?"I asked trying to figure this woman out.

"None of your business!"She snapped.

She was partly right though.My boyfriend is my business,but who ever she was with isn't.

"Fair enough,but it's not David?"I asked making sure I got this whole situation summed up.

She let out a sigh and played in her long maroon hair."No,look I'll come back when David's here."She said as she turned around.

And right on cue was the one and only David.He was holding two large bags in both of his hands.

His blue eyes were glaring at Monica and he dropped the bags softly on the ground and spoke in a vulgar tone.

"What the hell did I tell you last time?Stay the fuck away from me!"He yelled.

Monica jumped back a bit...I did too.

"I need to talk to you-"

"About what?If it's about that baby,I don't want to hear it."He said sternly.

"Well..."

"Well,what?"He repeated impatiently.

"It...I..."She was stuttering and eventually she ran to the stairwell in tears.

I felt bad for her,just a little.

David rolled his eyes and grabbed the two bags and put them inside.