CHAPTER 21: FILLED UP

"You can't disguise your emotions, you know that I see it in your eyes... your soul is somethin' that I feel inside... Hold on, be strong... If you feelin' insecure, you can be sure... I'll send it right back to you. " SEND IT ON BY DEANGELO

"You alright?" Drew asks, gazing at me in this tub

"You alright?" Drew asks, gazing at me in this tub. Feelin' so warm and so good. Drowsily I nod back.

But still tense while my mind races. About meeting with his attorneys, the kids, speaking tomorrow night, feeling like a ghetto shit starter and wondering if I'm on top of everything.

Drew just watches me. I pour Plumeria Surprise with him glancing every other moment, doing other shit, hustlin', makin' money while I relax, without sayin' shit. Blowin' suds.

"Nigga get da fuck out my face. For real," I hear him say to somebody...

I watch the water ripple down my leg...

"OG kush. Nah. Aight my nigga. That's 180. You said three. Yeah," I hear Drew say...

I decide to climb out the water after staring at my wrinkled fingers. I stand up, and throw even more body oil on soaking wet skin, locking in moisture.

"Naw nigga, naw. Brang dat shit back. Yeah. Now errbody get da fuck out," I hear Drew command.

"Thay," he calls my name. I wrap a towel around myself and grab the phone out of the selfie stand.

"What?" I stare at his face.

"You aight baby?"

"Yeah," I tell him. He watches my face. Damn near knows every line by hard.

"You need to let loose. Drop dat towel," he orders.

Preoccupied with my thoughts I just do it. I obey.

"Lay down. Touch it for you," he tells me. What?

"For me? You meant for you," I correct him, spread this towel out and lay on it on my bed.

"Naw. For you, just let loose," he tells me. And I exhale.

"I miss you. I need the dick to let loose," I say and stare back...

"I wish I could lick dat pussy baby, I swear to God I'd make you forget all da bullshit. Fuck you, let you shop, do whatever the fuck you wanna do. Wit no worries," he tells me. I stare back. Wet and wishin'.

"Thay. Fuck dat bitch Margo. Fuck errthang. Fuck errbody. And all dat shit. And listen to the sound of my voice. And then start over," he tells me as I watch his lips move.

"Take a deep breath. Blow it out. And then just say fuck it," he adds. And just for him. Okay.

I close my eyes.