CHAPTER 18: HIS MAMA HOUSE

"Boy tell me why you actin' like a fool, its the nasty things you do, that send me thru the roof... this shit here is overdue... tell me why you had to go so far... baby I will come to where you are... oh baby oh baby oh baby I'm needing you... girl emotions rollin' and I'm sayin' me too,  I got trust issues... throwin' dick all in yo thighs, betcha never had a real nigga look in yo eyes..." FEENIN BY LYRICA ANDERSON X KEVIN GATES

"Look a there, she just a glowin'," Drew's Aunt Ferlene says about Kamisha when we arrive, and walk inside Muhh Vutt's house

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Look a there, she just a glowin'," Drew's Aunt Ferlene says about Kamisha when we arrive, and walk inside Muhh Vutt's house.

The house smoked out: smellin' like collard greens, grill smoke and cigarettes.

"Hey Nard, hey Black folks," Kamisha says.

"You G'd up, locked and loaded ain'tcha?" Nard asks Kamisha is she having a boy when he sees her stomach when we walk in Muhh Vutt's kitchen.

"This a girl," Kamisha snaps back while I slap Big Boola's hand.

"Dat's a boy. Watch," Nard tells her and opens the back screen door up wide for us after he moves this raggedy tricycle out the way for Kamisha, so we can walk out to the back porch.

"Hey there!" Miss Peaches says loudly when me and Kamisha walk out here. 

"Hey Thay!" some lil boy waves at me. I wave back and hug Muhh Vutt smiling when she walks up on me and Kamisha dancing with open arms and her beer in her hand and her cigarette.

"Come on in here," she hugs me and Kamisha and kisses my cheek. She backs up winding it up with Kamisha laughin'.

"Ya'll don't know nunn bout this here! Hey there Thay! Look her Josie!" Muhh Dee says and stands up and winds it up dancing to Lenny Williams, and her friend Miss Josie cackles her ass off laughin' like an old witch. Muhh Vutt laughs loud as hell at her mama, and I wonder just how old these two old bitches actually are. I gotta ask Drew.

We all walk back in the house.

"I came over here to ask you about Makayla tellin' folks that I snatched Alissa from her," I say to Muhh Vutt and she pulls that Newport from her lips-

"Nah wayment nah! No fuck you didn't wayment- KAYLA! KAYLA! BRANG IT!" Muhh Vutt immediately cranks up.

"Aww shit, get it, get it," Kamisha says and chuckles, lovin' this hood shit-

"What she do Vutt?!" Muhh Dee immediately joins in while I dial Drew, flexing my muscle, this my damn husband and my damn in-laws. Makayla is garbage for a mother and got the nerve to be keeping up shit.

Kayla comes from out the back and two old whino lookin' niggas move out the way for her and sit down in the kitchen, right when Drew answers his phone.

Oop-

"Nigga watchu doin'?" I hiss to Drew and move my phone and step away from Kamisha and his mama, cuz this nigga is jackin' his dick.

"Wait, wait, this Drew," I say-