CHAPTER 35: THE POWER

"YOU GOT THAT POWER OVER ME..MY LIFE... everything I hold dear resides in those eyes... the only one on my mind...  that lil pussy got some POWER in it... that lil pussy feel good to me, trying to beat it for hours and hours... WHEN I BE DIVIN' SHE BE LIKE... DICK. DICK. DICK..." POWER BY KEVIN GATES

POV OF THAEDRA JACOBS

"I ain't doing shit, I ain't movin'

"I ain't doing shit, I ain't movin'. Til you tell me what's up," I tell Drew, and Fran goes 'oop!' and Drew just stares back at me. I move my hair out my face, flashing this rock. He glances at it.

Yep nigga. Wife.

"Tell Fran I said bye. Lemme holla atchu," he tells me, staring back at me like he fenna go the fuck off. Fran gets up off my bed.

"Tell that ugly mothafucka I said bye then hell," Fran says about Drew and I snort when she leaves out my room. Drew smiles.

"Fran my nigga," he chuckles about her like he always does.

He sobers up when he checks my expression.

"What's up witchu?" he asks me.

"Nothin', I'm good. On my way to see you," I say back wit a pop.

"Naw, I'm sayin'. What's up witchu tellin' me whatchu is and whatchu ain't gone do all workin' yo neck at me and shit," he comes back.

"Drew. It's what I said. I'm not doin' that shit. Until you tell me what's up, and then I'll make my decision," I say-

"Make yo decision? What da fuck?" he stares at me like the audacity-

"That's what I said! You gone tell me what's up. And that's everything. After the way you came at me? You expect for me to call that man without knowing what's goin' on and hollin' at Noni first, nigga please," I tell him and wave his ass off. Nope.

"Thaedra who da fuck you talkin' to?!" he asks me.

"My husband!" I clench my teeth-

"Damn right! That's why you gone do what da fuck I say and stop talkin' to me like I won't kick yo ass!" he comes back-

"Oh no the fuck I'm not! Not til you tell me what's up, like I said nigga I ain't movin' til you tell me! After you chumped me off practically calling me a hoe for the mob, and all that shit you said about me flirtin' and bein' all up on a nigga dancing behind yo back and shit, I'm not callin' no fucking body so you can flip around and say 'oh – he must want my pussy, oh so he trying to flirt and you like that shit don't cha? Oh -- so Big Joey danced with you huh?' And all that other shit and goin' off on me, hell naw. Nope," I let his ass know!

"What da fuck you mean you ain't movin'? You betta getcho ass on that plane," he tells me back. I see that's the only part this nigga heard-

"I said: I'm not moving TIL YOU TELL ME WHY YOU WANT ME TO CALL HIM! That's what the fuck I said!" I go the fuck off!