CHAPTER 32: ROKER

"Girl I know I hurt you so... but I want this fiasco to end, so baby we can start all over again... I wanna be able to love you,.. you're one of God's most precious works.. see I'm a man and we make mistakes, but please don't take your love away... mama said son, have control... baby can you give me one more chance... I'll get down on my hands and knees... I need you, please, please... " DONT TAKE YOUR LOVE AWAY by AVANT

POV OF ANDREW "DREWSKI" JACOBS

"In my mind, I was all you needed, and all you could see

"In my mind, I was all you needed, and all you could see. So I tried to be yo everything, and you fuckin' playin'!" she screams at me-

"You was actin' all busy and shit all dancin' and hugged up wit dat mob muhhfucka and shit, hell, a nigga get jealous"-

"What da fuck?! Hugged up?! Say dat shit again nigga, I dare you—And nigga I don't act no busy, I AM busy! I am trying! I'm out here fightin' for yo freedom nigga, I'm doing the best I can to cater to yo spoiled ass needs, I am trying!!! And fuck that, I'm your wife! I'm out here bussin' my ass trying to live up to all you see and win yo freedom for OUR family! Nigga yo child is calling me mama! And you fuckin' playin' around with bitches and shit after you said all dat shit on the Breakfast Club??!"

"Thay," I try to beg-

"Don't call my name muhhfucka don't say shit to me! Comin' at me all the time like I ain't shit naw nigga you ain't shit!" she points at me through the phone.

"It was just some bitches on the phone Thaedra-"-

"Mothafucka the phone is all we got! The phone is how we built our entire fucking relationship, you know what the fuck you fucking did to me thru the fucking phone! Now you tellin' me hollin' at a bitch on the phone don't mean shit to you?!" she yells back at me to the top of her lungs like she goin' crazy. I just close my mouth back.

I feel it. Damn, I ain't look at it like that.

"Baby I'm sorry, locked away in here, it's like a nigga get a lil glimpse of the outside and get excited, and a nigga take it-"-

"Well take it then, get excited, and tell them bitches to getchu out," she tells me and hangs the phone up in my face.

Fuck.

Fuck!!

I call back- she hits the fuckin' button on me. I call right back- shit.

"I'm sorry baby please. I love you I'm sorry. We gotta talk tho. You know we do." I text her, feeling bad and hurt and fucked up- but she know what we got up. I call her main phone. She hits the button on me again, fuck!

I Facetime her burner back.

"What?! Yeah I know what we got up what?! You had me holding the fuckin' phone breathin' for nothin' doin' what the fuck you say like a fuckin' robot nigga what?!" she snarls at me.