CHAPTER 1: DREWSKI

"Just call me... if you need someone to talk to.. someone to fuck you... just call me. Satisfaction guaranteed, I'll give you what you need... just call me. Just call me..." JUST CALL ME X TOO SHORT X LIL KIM

INTRODUCING ANDREW JACOBS AKA DREW/DREWSKI

No matter the shock of just hearing that my own baby daddy was trying to set me up, and have me robbed: The first thought in my frontal, is the strange and mysterious man on my phone

No matter the shock of just hearing that my own baby daddy was trying to set me up, and have me robbed: The first thought in my frontal, is the strange and mysterious man on my phone. Telling me that he saved me. His eyes, staring back at me like he already knows me.

I realize that I'm excited to meet him. My eyes scope my surroundings in this dimly lit restaurant...

And feeling strangely vulnerable, I find myself walking outside...

"Who are you?" I stare back at the face on my phone. Maybe not as uncomfortable as I should be, cuz he's from Atlanta too and I've peeped his pages. And because I like his look.

"Just a nigga who looked out. That's all," he tells me back, staring dead into my eyes...

"How? Why? How you know me, or that I was about to get jacked? You know my baby daddy or sum? You gotta tell me sum nigga, before I call my damn brothers and whoever else I got to call, this shit is crazy," I say back, still looking around. I get in my car. Did this nigga set me up or something?

"How? Is my crew. They gone do what I say. Why – because I like you and they know dat. And fuck yo baby daddy," he tells me straight up. And I blush, what the fuck?

"Look. This past weekend, exactly foe days ago -- you put yo baby daddy out. Yo baby daddy's cousin Sherm, has got a baby with my nigga Dre's sister. Yo baby daddy and his cousin went to a trap off Glenwood to holla at Dre, about gettin' some lil niggas to rob yo house as revenge. Dre called me and told me bout it. So I told him not to take his eyes off you, and let them niggas know dat touchin' you, is just like touchin' me. So they let dat shit go," he tells me. And I can't believe this shit.

But he sounds like he's telling the truth, hell he's gotta be. Sherm is Thomas's cousin, and I did put Thomas out Saturday, that much is true.

"Look I'm comin' real. Dre and my niggas saw the whole shit today, when that nigga ran up on you at the Busy Bee. They been watchin' you for me. And when you went live, I had already paid for yo shit wit my debit card. Check me out -- Yo baby daddy know of me. Ask him. The whole hood know me. Call around and ask about Drewski, or Big Ski and check my story out. You'll see it's the truth," he tells me. And I'm trippin'. I don't even know what to say – Except--

"Well. Can you have that nigga killed then?" I ask him and his eyes buck- he stares back at my expression and starts chucklin' his ass off. Hell, I'm dead ass serious.

"You tellin' me my baby daddy actually been trying to find somebody to rob me?"

"That's the word I got. But you good, I handled it," he tells me. How dare that nigga come for me like a bitch! When I've got his son! Does he even give a fuck about his child, he's actually trying to have me robbed?! After everythang I've done for him!